PDA

View Full Version : Fischer's No TOlerance Question

2nd_Serve
06-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Fischer has this new technology thing called No Tolerance. I'm sure everyone here knows what it is and what it does. Well...Does this technology make the racket completely identical in all the specs (Balance length etc.), or is it just for weight? Thanks for your input.

autumn_leaf
06-07-2008, 08:06 AM
i don't think it matters much. from what i've heard fischer has been making frames nearly identical for a long time now.

racquetjunkie
06-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I do think Fishcer has better QC than say Wilson. I cannot tell my two M-Pro 1s apart. My 2 k6.1 95s....that is a different story unfortunately. Balance are so different...very sad

autumn_leaf
06-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I do think Fishcer has better QC than say Wilson. I cannot tell my two M-Pro 1s apart. My 2 k6.1 95s....that is a different story unfortunately. Balance are so different...very sad

yea, the bigger the brand name the worse it gets it seems. wilson is mentioned a lot for bad QC and since many have bought the k90s it has been said many times that they have been horribly off weight and balance.

looking around the board i found that fischer, yonex, volkl and some other have pretty good matching for their racquets. my 2 yonex were only 3 grams from each and balance was pretty much the same.

Mansewerz
06-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Yea, my bro definately feels a difference in his K95 16x18s.

xsuper
06-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Wilson's not that bad, I think if you buy two together, they should be okay. My two PS85s are identical in weight, not kidding.

bladepdb
06-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Fischer has this new technology thing called No Tolerance. I'm sure everyone here knows what it is and what it does. Well...Does this technology make the racket completely identical in all the specs (Balance length etc.), or is it just for weight? Thanks for your input.

So while everyone else rants about other companies' QA department....

The Fischer No Tolerance guarantee is for only the weight. The specs should not differ immensely, but the weight is guaranteed. That's all as far as the No Tolerance goes.

autumn_leaf
06-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Wilson's not that bad, I think if you buy two together, they should be okay. My two PS85s are identical in weight, not kidding.

that's good to hear. but too many threads/posts about wilson's qc issues for me. thankfully tw has a matching service and i usually have a digital scale on me if i ever decided to use a wilson as my main stick.

2nd_Serve
06-07-2008, 10:13 PM
So while everyone else rants about other companies' QA department....

The Fischer No Tolerance guarantee is for only the weight. The specs should not differ immensely, but the weight is guaranteed. That's all as far as the No Tolerance goes.

Thanks for the answer. Well, then I guess I should consider Fischer. My K90's feel way different. And when I leaded on up to match the other one without lead, the one with lead felt agian, felt way too different. Does anyone know how to solve this?

that's good to hear. but too many threads/posts about wilson's qc issues for me. thankfully tw has a matching service and i usually have a digital scale on me if i ever decided to use a wilson as my main stick.

TW really has that? Wow...THey're some good people lol

nickb
06-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Fischer has the best QC and always have done. I have had over 10 of the same racket now and they were all within 2 grams of each other. The No Tolerance is not really needed...its just fischers way of attracting more buyers.

PackardDell
08-15-2008, 04:54 PM

it seems to apply to weight only. However as mentioned before their QC is good so also length, balance, etc is good