PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop M-fil 300 or Yonex RDS 002

TheRasha
06-07-2008, 10:29 AM
I am thinkin to buy one of these. I am mostly baseliner with strong spin forehand and slice backhand. I know price difference, so tell me everything else.
Thanks in advance

martin
06-07-2008, 10:51 AM
They're pretty similar in terms of powerlevel and maneuverability but the rds002(light version) feels softer and has a bigger sweetspot and the m-fil300 has more vibration but this is only in stock version. If you lead them up they become very similar.

tennis_guy
06-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I would go for the Yonex because you can't go wrong with them. The M-Fil 300 is a strange racket.

vndesu
06-07-2008, 12:04 PM
i prefer the 002 tour but if it light mayb try a pure storm

TheRasha
06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Thanks for answers,
I am thinking a lot about RDS 002. Is it spin friendly?
I have played with Pure storm two months. Great racquet but I felt and had pain in arm everytime while I was plaing with it. I sell it to my friend. For him that is the best racquet ever, and no pain. Probably he has stronger arms.

vndesu
06-07-2008, 12:23 PM
the lighter version i do not kno.
thr tour tho gives me excellnt power and spin.
since it has a bigger headsize i seem to get more kick than the storm.
my 1hbh is excellent with this racket too.

martin
06-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for answers,
I am thinking a lot about RDS 002. Is it spin friendly?
I have played with Pure storm two months. Great racquet but I felt and had pain in arm everytime while I was plaing with it. I sell it to my friend. For him that is the best racquet ever, and no pain. Probably he has stronger arms.

very spinfriendly and armfriendly but add some weight along the handle. It will make the racket more stable which is better for your arm especially with heavy hitting.