PDA

View Full Version : TW...PLEASE stock more size 12 shoes

Shaolin
06-07-2008, 01:50 PM
The last 3-4 times I have been in to buy shoes, including today, the main shoe or alternate shoe that I have wanted were not in stock in my size (12).

One of the last times I was in to buy shoes, about 6 different pairs that I wanted were not in stock in that size. Since I desperately needed shoes, I ended up buying some that I didnt even want out of necessity. I basically threw my money away since I dont even wear them now.

I know size 12 isnt super common but please, its not like Im some freak with size 18 feet (no offense you guys with size 18 feet out there)...it would be nice to be able to get the shoe that I actually want for once.

Im currently on a waiting list for the Barricade V in black/green and will have to wait until the end of the month for them. Ill do it this time, but next time Ill have to order from somewhere else.

Thanks guys.

TW Staff
06-10-2008, 03:23 PM
We are low on stock on many Adidas models due to inventory issues that vendor is currently having.

In the future you might want to consider shopping by your size to see all available shoes in a size 12 via the website. We can then pull the shoes you want from stock and have them waiting in retail for you.

Chris, TW.