PDA

View Full Version : who at Tennis Warehouse

Fay
06-07-2008, 08:14 PM
has the authority regarding return of and exchange of racquets.

I bought a racquet from TW, returned it, and now this replacement is warped 5 months later ... never been dropped; and, it was strung within manufacturers specifications by master stringer in Phoenix.

I want a DIFFERENT Prince racquet, the Graphite Classic, which has given me no problems which I got from TW even earlier than the orange Prince Tour of last year which the replacement now is warped. The other two Prince racquets I have are fine.

The last time I sent a note with my return they absolutely ignored everything. AND worse didn't call me and just shipped the racquet at stringing specifications that I did not want.

Should I be required to have the stringing which I paid for done at exactly the same tension as six months before ?

Am I not allowed to change my stringing requirements over time ?

That sounds like nonsense ...

I just have to cut it out and have it restrung the day I get it back .... and my master stringer is two hours away, one-way.

instead of mid-range I wanted the stringing done at 63 lbs. Is that so hard to be a little flexible ?
.... are we not allowed to change out minds and grow into something else. I have my racquets restrung about every 6-8 weeks and it is a pain to drive to Phoenix just for stringing ....

Is there anyway I can return the second defective racquet for a DIFFERENT racquet of the SAME BRAND ????

I would like an answer this time BEFORE I ship the racquet BACK THIS TIME as I don't want TW to do me the same way as last time.

I have ordered another racquet so that I have one from a shop in California. If I don't get some satisfaction from TW I will take my defective Prince racquet to another Prince dealer and I wont' be buying any more supplies from TW unless someone contacts me.

ThanX

Fay
06-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I have GOOD NEWS to report. Tennis Warehouse has done an OUTSTANDING job of customer service! I am more than pleased.

They sent me a return shipping label, and even before they had received the return Prince Tour, they send me a new Prince Graphite Classic Midsized with exactly my specs, Wilson NXT-17 strung to 63 and grip size 3 just like I asked for, even tho these were not the spec which I originally ordered the Prince tour.

I can honestly say that I got a personal call from Jason and this was the best experience I have had with customer service.

Thank you Jason and everyone at Tennis Warehouse.

And I played with the racquet yesterday and was happy with the stringing.

AlpineCadet
06-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Wow. Much love should go to TW.

Fay
06-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Wow. Much love should go to TW.

Indeed... and your tag line sure cracked me up .... thanks for the laugh !:grin:

TW Staff
06-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Fay, thank you for the nice post!

I'm glad everthing worked out for you. What I did, I'm sure any other T-Dub employee would've done the same. It really is a testament to Tennis Warehouse as a whole. We just try to do what is right, especially when we're in the wrong (we do mess up from time to time :-)) I'm happy I could help you out and make your experience shopping with us that much better.

Jason, TW

Fay
06-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Fay, thank you for the nice post!

I'm glad everthing worked out for you. What I did, I'm sure any other T-Dub employee would've done the same. It really is a testament to Tennis Warehouse as a whole. We just try to do what is right, especially when we're in the wrong (we do mess up from time to time :-)) I'm happy I could help you out and make your experience shopping with us that much better.

Jason, TW

Thanks so much Jason ... my racquet is great and the service was exceptional !