PDA

View Full Version : Nadal is hiliarious *spoiler*

dangit
06-08-2008, 09:14 AM
I didn't bother getting up to watch the FO final match this year. With the way Nadal is playing...no way Fed could've won. Anyway, i checked the scores later, oh my goodness! a bagel in the final set. Nadal should've offered cream cheese with that bagel. Anyway, I guess it was so bad that Nadal apologized at the trophy presentation:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=AmzXcEeTvUwcuiUCVavQPNs4v7YF?slug=ap-frenchopen&prov=ap&type=lgns

so sad...I like Nadal. I'm a Fed fan, but I hope that Fed doesn't beat Sampras' record. Sampras will always be the best in my heart. With that said, I give more props to Nadal. As much as I like watching him hustle and destroy everyone on clay, this guy is a beast. Props to Nadal for winning in a convincing fashion, and props to Fed to getting to the final once again. As much as it would be nice for Fed to win the FO, I hope he never does. I like Fed, but if he did that, then tennis would be boring. The fact that he has to keep chasing that elusive dream makes it more exciting to follow. With that said, it's been a good clay court season folks!

danb
06-08-2008, 09:30 AM
I didn't bother getting up to watch the FO final match this year. With the way Nadal is playing...no way Fed could've won. Anyway, i checked the scores later, oh my goodness! a bagel in the final set. Nadal should've offered cream cheese with that bagel. Anyway, I guess it was so bad that Nadal apologized at the trophy presentation:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=AmzXcEeTvUwcuiUCVavQPNs4v7YF?slug=ap-frenchopen&prov=ap&type=lgns

so sad...I like Nadal. I'm a Fed fan, but I hope that Fed doesn't beat Sampras' record. Sampras will always be the best in my heart. With that said, I give more props to Nadal. As much as I like watching him hustle and destroy everyone on clay, this guy is a beast. Props to Nadal for winning in a convincing fashion, and props to Fed to getting to the final once again. As much as it would be nice for Fed to win the FO, I hope he never does. I like Fed, but if he did that, then tennis would be boring. The fact that he has to keep chasing that elusive dream makes it more exciting to follow. With that said, it's been a good clay court season folks!

Sampras is the best in my books too.