PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I say give Nadal the trophy on Thurs. and that he would lose one set at most??

Connors
06-08-2008, 12:23 PM
I made the point that this guy is a freak on clay. He's so far and away the greatest clay courter of all time, it's a joke. I said he'd clock joker and Fed and lose one set at most between the two.

Several of you ripped me for over-valuing Nadal's greatness and making him more than he is. Well, he just beat the number 1 and 3 players in the world 6 sets to none. He won 37 games and lost 16!!! This is coming off a 6-1, 6-1, 6-1 pasting of one of the best clay courters in the world in Almagro.

The guy is sickening. He'd have crushed Borg too--and I think Borg is the second greatest clay courter to have ever lived.

chrisdaniel
06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah, and thankfully instead of just recieving the trophy on thursday he actually beat Djokovic and Federer with ease.

WBF
06-08-2008, 12:33 PM
1.) Spoiler
2.) Are you ********? (nearly) Everyone and their mother figured this would happen. It wasn't rocket science...

cmb
06-08-2008, 12:43 PM
good job little buddy! u want a cookie now?

Zhou
06-08-2008, 12:46 PM
good job little buddy! u want a cookie now?

I think he wants 2 cookies. One for making this thread and another one for being a rocket scientist.

Connors
06-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Actually, I would like five cookies. And I'd like the morons who felt Nadal would not destroy these guys to admit they are morons for under appreciating Nadal's brilliance on clay.

Hey, it's nice to gloat when guys talk out their butts and show how little they know the game. The fact that some of you felt the need to respond to my thread with criticism shows your own insecurity.

Nadal_Monfils
06-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Actually, I would like five cookies. And I'd like the morons who felt Nadal would not destroy these guys to admit they are morons for under appreciating Nadal's brilliance on clay.

Hey, it's nice to gloat when guys talk out their butts and show how little they know the game. The fact that some of you felt the need to respond to my thread with criticism shows your own insecurity.

Actually, you showed your own insecurity by making a thread to brag about your prediction and shove the match in the people's faces who disagreed with you.

edberg505
06-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I made the point that this guy is a freak on clay. He's so far and away the greatest clay courter of all time, it's a joke. I said he'd clock joker and Fed and lose one set at most between the two.

Several of you ripped me for over-valuing Nadal's greatness and making him more than he is. Well, he just beat the number 1 and 3 players in the world 6 sets to none. He won 37 games and lost 16!!! This is coming off a 6-1, 6-1, 6-1 pasting of one of the best clay courters in the world in Almagro.

The guy is sickening. He'd have crushed Borg too--and I think Borg is the second greatest clay courter to have ever lived.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2z9fyv7.jpg

Banger
06-09-2008, 07:48 AM
That was obvious. Predict what Nadal will do other than on clay and when you are correct we will bow down to you and you can bask in your glory.

Vision84
06-09-2008, 07:53 AM

Yes he would have crushed Borg to with that wooden racket.

And Fed played rubbish by his standards. It was hardly surprising by his performance throughout the tournament. Enjoy your little moment now till the hard court season begins.

Andres
06-09-2008, 07:58 AM
That was obvious. Predict what Nadal will do other than on clay and when you are correct we will bow down to you and you can bask in your glory.
Insolent boy, this slave of fashion!
Basking in youuuur gloryyy!
Ignorant FOOOL, this brave young suitor...
Sharing in my triumph!!

zagor
06-09-2008, 08:04 AM

WOW,you're a prophet for predicting Nadal will win FO,I bow to your great tennis analytical mind.

Nadal_Freak
06-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Well done on your prediction. I felt the same way. No one touches Nadal on RG Clay. Brilliant performance as expected.