PDA

View Full Version : Did Nadal feed Fed well enough?

pirateofthecarribean
06-09-2008, 11:50 AM
I was under the impression that a baguette and a bagel weren't enough to satisfy Fed's hunger during that match. He looked starving after it was done. :)
Nadal, how can you be so cruel??? Why? Why? Why?

malakas
06-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't know,he's so malnourished Mirka eats all his food.:roll:

bladepdb
06-09-2008, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't call it cruel or depriving. When you're at the professional level you have to play your best at every match, especially the slams, if you want to make sure you win it. Nadal played his best game, and it showed. Clearly Federer could not handle the best of the best.

Rhino
06-09-2008, 03:15 PM
I was under the impression that a baguette and a bagel weren't enough to satisfy Fed's hunger during that match. He looked starving after it was done. :)

Another Nadal/Federer thread, just what we need.

http://www.maclife.com/forums/img/smilies/spam.gif

danb
06-09-2008, 03:16 PM

LOL LOL LOL :)

veroniquem
06-09-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm still starving. I want more! :)

pound cat
06-09-2008, 03:19 PM
If Federer had apeared to be really hungry, it might have changed the outcome...a bit

tennis_guy
06-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Give it a rest, why don't you.

malakas
06-09-2008, 03:26 PM
In fact all this food talk made me hungry!!! If only I could have a gyro pita now...