PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but, my friend needs help looking for a demo list

fortunecookiesjc
06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Sorry for these kind of threads again, but my friend wont listen to anything i say so he asked me to make this thread

college student who stopped playing after high school and is playing again. used to play doubles and improved and went to singles. So he first started using the Nsurge just cuz he likes it for cross court shots.

His game is based on Serve and Volleys. He can handle my K90 so anything up there is fine in weight. Prefers 90-95 headsize.

I told him yo try try my i prestige mid, he doesnt like them. Try MG prestige midp doesnt like it. He has demoed so many racquets such as Roddick, LM radical, APD, APDC, PD, PDC, K90, N95.
He wants somethign that can get a lot of spin, low power. He can provide the power. He used to play at 5.0 level than just stopped which really was a shame.

He has yet tried the n95 and n90 though and Kblade tour. Oh yeah as of right now he uses my dunlop rev tour which he likes since its very control oriented.

dreydey
06-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Donnay Pro One Line

dacrymn
06-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Yonex RQis 1 Tour? Pretty spinny, and pretty low power. Its going to be hard to find a low-power-high-spin racquet, since it's pretty much counterintuitive.

ps. What's a "black k90"?

honz
06-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Yonex RQis 1 Tour? Pretty spinny, and pretty low power. Its going to be hard to find a low-power-high-spin racquet, since it's pretty much counterintuitive.

ps. What's a "black k90"?
That would be my suggestion as well.

fortunecookiesjc
06-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Black k90 is my k90 but blacked out. ill have him look into a yonex. but hes very biased to any time i suggested like a pro kennex or technifibre he would just be like whats that hit me up with a wilson

Dark_Angel85
06-09-2008, 09:36 PM
since he likes your dunlop,

why not go for the dunlop racquets? the 300 and 200Gs are great sticks

Strawberry
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
He likes your Dunlop, he wants a 95 inch head size, low powered, why not go for a Prince Speedport Red?
Orrrr an AG200!

fortunecookiesjc
06-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Idonno anything that would play similar to the old old dunlop revelation tour midplus

He wants to buy multiple ones once he decides on one. I told him the dunlop ag200 also but this guy is stubborn and would rather see what everyone else thinks