PDA

View Full Version : Nadal will be number 2 at the End of the Year, again!

deme08
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm calling it. Nadal will once again end the year at No.2 if not No.3 (depending on where Federer will be). I think Djokovic is really picking up their game as shown by the French Open Semis and winning the Australia Open. Expecting Djokovic to do well at the US hardcourt season and he will be No.1. Either that or Federer picks up his acts and stays at No.1. As for Nadal unfortunately he will once again falls short of reaching that elusive No.1 (perhaps never).

*obviously the purpose of this thread is to "counter balance" another similar thread about Fed*

veroniquem
06-09-2008, 01:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm calling it. Nadal will once again end the year at No.2 if not No.3 (depending on where Federer will be). I think Djokovic is really picking up their game as shown by the French Open Semis and winning the Australia Open. Expecting Djokovic to do well at the US hardcourt season and he will be No.1. Either that or Federer picks up his acts and stays at No.1. As for Nadal unfortunately he will once again falls short of reaching that elusive No.1 (perhaps never).

*obviously the purpose of this thread is to "counter balance" another similar thread about Fed*
Who cares? The 3 best players are well ahead of everybody else except Nadal and Djoko are on the rise while Fed is starting to go down. Given their age, it seems very natural. I think the rankings will depend a lot on who gets Wimbledon...

deme08
06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Who cares? The 3 best players are well ahead of everybody else except Nadal and Djoko are on the rise while Fed is starting to go down. Given their age, it seems very natural. I think the rankings will depend a lot on who gets Wimbledon...

I know who cares (just like the "other" thread). No denying Nadal and Djoko are on the rise and Fed is declining (as one would expect given their age difference) but the point is that Nadal is kind of unlucky for just when you thought he could finally take over the No.1 spot as Fed declines then came Djokovic, who has the game to beat Nadal on every surfaces except clay.

Zaragoza
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Nadal is kind of unlucky for just when you thought he could finally take over the No.1 spot as Fed declines then came Djokovic, who has the game to beat Nadal on every surfaces except clay.

He doesnīt look so unlucky now.

Pepe
08-05-2008, 03:13 PM
LOL. Nice bump. At first I thought this thread had been started today and I felt a little perplexed.

daddy
08-05-2008, 03:19 PM
That was kind of a bad call but I guess it can happen to anyone.

veroniquem
08-05-2008, 04:01 PM

Obviously, the purpose of this thread was to give us a good laugh 2 months later :lol:. (Underestimate Nadal at your own peril!)

Nadal_Freak
08-05-2008, 04:03 PM
You really are an idiot. Nadal has way less points to defend than Fed and Djokovic had a chance to get closer but lost to Murray twice. lol

The balls in your court.
08-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Whio cares? He beat Fed at wIMBELDON...THATS ALL ANYBODY IS EVER GOING TO REMEMBER

veroniquem
08-05-2008, 04:10 PM
You really are an idiot. Nadal has way less points to defend than Fed and Djokovic had a chance to get closer but lost to Murray twice. lol
Look at the date on the OP ;)

The balls in your court.
08-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Look at the date on the OP ;)

Nice catch....time for the OP to apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaragoza
08-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Obviously, the purpose of this thread was to give us a good laugh 2 months later :lol:. (Underestimate Nadal at your own peril!)

Iīve been reading some threads from the last 3 months and some of them are even more funny than this one ;)

veroniquem
08-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Iīve been reading some threads from the last 3 months and some of them are even more funny than this one ;)
Don't hesitate to bring them up! They make for some good fun... (Did you get my message?)

Nadal_Freak
08-05-2008, 04:42 PM
This thread proves how ridiculous *******s are. lol

Zaragoza
08-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Don't hesitate to bring them up! They make for some good fun... (Did you get my message?)

Personally I think itīs not right to spam the front page with the old threads but I canīt blame others if they bump more old threads. If someone starts a thread predicting something as certain itīs not wrong to bump it later. Maybe then they will stop with it. Yes I got your msg, thanks.

TheNatural
08-05-2008, 05:25 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2203/2109329391_b5d20f9c0f.jpg

TheNatural
08-05-2008, 05:26 PM
If no one bumped I would miss out on the great laugh. Ha. :)

Personally I think itīs not right to spam the front page with the old threads but I canīt blame others if they bump more old threads. If someone starts a thread predicting something as certain itīs not wrong to bump it later. Maybe then they will stop with it. Yes I got your msg, thanks.

scineram
08-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Whio cares? He beat Fed at wIMBELDON...THATS ALL ANYBODY IS EVER GOING TO REMEMBER

That is actually true, sort of.

deme08
08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
He doesnīt look so unlucky now.

Must have made you feel so intelligent bumping up an 2 month old thread. I didn't take you as one of the trolls on this board but guess I was wrong. TROLL!:P

deme08
08-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Looks like all the *********s gathered in one thread. Now we know who you are..

norbac
08-05-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't think it really matters how much time you spend as number one when you've accomplished what Rafa's accomplished.

shawn1122
08-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Nadal will always be the greatest number 2 of all time in my book.

seestern
08-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Nadal will always be the greatest number 2 of all time in my book.

Yes, you are the one who cares your book :)

Zaragoza
08-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Must have made you feel so intelligent bumping up an 2 month old thread. I didn't take you as one of the trolls on this board but guess I was wrong. TROLL!:P

You would make anyone feel intelligent,really, it doesnīt mean a lot.
You started a thread like this in a such classless way the day after the RG final because you were bitter and see what happens 2 months later. You can only hope that Nadal gets injured to be no.2 at the end of the year.
Unlike you, I always considered you a troll and I was right.

"Nadal was lucky to win in Toronto last week.Heīs still vulnerable to serious HC players".
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=213325

"Nadal is lucky to be no.1 in the weakest era of tennis history".
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=213167

It only proves how uncompetitive this era really is that someone with his one dimensional topspin monkey style of play could win French and Wimbledon back to back.

LOL Nadal will always just be an one trick pony.

Ok, Iīm off to talk about tennis with serious, respectable posters.

The balls in your court.
08-06-2008, 05:44 AM
I don't think it really matters how much time you spend as number one when you've accomplished what Rafa's accomplished.

Its true....Do we really need the ATP player to tell us who the best player right now is? I think its obvious that Rafa is the best player in the world right now ....regardless of what the idiotic rankings say!

It sort of like Wilson stupid [K]factor black carbon crap. Did we really need Wilson to tell us that carbon was black?

Blade0324
08-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Pretty much the OP is just a ******* that can't recognize the talent and hard work of the now world #1.

Meanstreak
08-06-2008, 08:13 AM

Why not say Murray will be #1 at the end of the year, if he wins all the remaining tournaments, and the current three all go out in the first round every time.

cknobman
08-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Man look at the *******s coming into these threads acting all mental and having keyboard seizures?? LMAO..

You guys really are a bunch of fools spamming the boards with your constant insistance on invading every thread to point out how great Rafa is and how everyone else is not as good.

Go Tennis
08-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Whio cares? He beat Fed at wIMBELDON...

Your Engilsh is worsi than mine, man...
Aniway, itis true what you said.

veroniquem
08-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Man look at the *******s coming into these threads acting all mental and having keyboard seizures?? LMAO..

You guys really are a bunch of fools spamming the boards with your constant insistance on invading every thread to point out how great Rafa is and how everyone else is not as good.
And you need anger management classes :) (breathe in, breathe out, that's it...Now repeat!)

miyagi
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
This is going to be a WAR lol.

*******s vs *******s

I wonder who will win?

joeri888
08-06-2008, 02:08 PM
No. 1 is a nice thing to be. Fed should be worrying about the Olympics and USO though. If he wins at least one of them, I'll be happy and his season will be sort of saved from being totally useless.

dysonlu
08-06-2008, 02:11 PM

Ironically, I think you do care about what happens to Nadal. :wink:

Zaragoza
08-06-2008, 05:48 PM

The OP is the only one spamming this board with classless threads, I even posted the links. But judging by your posts your standards of class are too low to see it. You are proving to be what you claim others are.

rubberduckies
08-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Your Engilsh is worsi than mine, man...
Aniway, itis true what you said.

Yeah, almost like 'i' and 'o' are next to each other on the keyboard.....

Rickson
08-06-2008, 06:53 PM
It's a good possibility. Number 2 isn't such a bad thing.

The balls in your court.
08-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Ironically, I think you do care about what happens to Nadal. :wink:

Hey...listen If Nadal only wins Wimby and the FO this year that is good enough for me. Who the hell cares what his ranking is! nadal won wimby....
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GOD_BLESS_RAFA
08-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Nadal can remain number two but keep those 2 coveted GS cups!! VAMOS RAFA!!
Keep them for many many years !! ;) ;) ;)

deme08
08-07-2008, 09:53 AM
You would make anyone feel intelligent,really, it doesnīt mean a lot.
You started a thread like this in a such classless way the day after the RG final because you were bitter and see what happens 2 months later. You can only hope that Nadal gets injured to be no.2 at the end of the year.
Unlike you, I always considered you a troll and I was right.
If that's your way (by trolling on 2 month old threads) to feel intelligent about yourself then I guess, good for you.

FYI, I always start those threads in response to *********'s Fed-trolling threads. Believe it or not I don't give crap.

In that regard, yes, I admit I am a troll but so are you.

"Nadal was lucky to win in Toronto last week.Heīs still vulnerable to serious HC players".
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=213325

"Nadal is lucky to be no.1 in the weakest era of tennis history".
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=213167

Excellent work gathering my "trolling" threads. Now why don't you try to be unbiased (if thats possible at all) and do the same with Nadal Freak's and The balls in your court's threads. Each of these guys have created at least a dozen Federer trolling threads. So, did you have a point with this post?lol

The balls in your court.
08-07-2008, 10:10 AM

I admit I am a troll

MODERATORS WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED???? PLEASE DO YOUR THING OR ARE YOU ONLY GOING TO PUNISH ANTI-FED THREADS????

veritech
08-07-2008, 10:12 AM
MODERATORS WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED???? PLEASE DO YOUR THING OR ARE YOU ONLY GOING TO PUNISH ANTI-FED THREADS????

you're the real troll.

The balls in your court.
08-07-2008, 10:19 AM

I admit I am a troll

MODERATORS PLEASE DO YOUR THING

The balls in your court.
08-07-2008, 10:23 AM
you're the real troll.

here we have a thread thats completely trollish and where the op admits it!!! How much more do you want....and you have the nerve to say I'm the troll.......pathetic.

Zaragoza
10-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Itīs official today. Nadal will be no.1 year end.

Zaragoza
10-18-2008, 01:06 PM
If that's your way (by trolling on 2 month old threads) to feel intelligent about yourself then I guess, good for you.

FYI, I always start those threads in response to *********'s Fed-trolling threads. Believe it or not I don't give crap.

In that regard, yes, I admit I am a troll but so are you.

Excellent work gathering my "trolling" threads. Now why don't you try to be unbiased (if thats possible at all) and do the same with Nadal Freak's and The balls in your court's threads. Each of these guys have created at least a dozen Federer trolling threads. So, did you have a point with this post?lol

Itīs not my style to reason with trolls but I will give you a last chance. You, only you, made this thread after the RG final. Itīs a prediction about the end of the year so of course you have to accept that people are going to check if your prediction was right or not. That is not trolling. Your multiple anti-Nadal threads are trolling and there is not one single Nadal fan who started so many threads in a similar fashion. So youīre not responding to anyone. You are trolling by your own initiative.

greg09
10-18-2008, 04:23 PM
This thread proves how ridiculous *******s are. lol

they must get under your skin if you keep responding to them genius

Mansewerz
10-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Does Nadal have to win Paris now to seal the year end no. 1, or does Federer just need to do worse than last year in Paris?

tenniko
10-18-2008, 06:05 PM
http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/2008news/nadalno1.asp

TheTruth
10-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Congratulations to Rafa and my commiserations for all those who wished him injury, a fall to Djokovic, now Murray, and accused him of being on steroids this past year.

Year end #1, and deservedly so.

tennis-hero
10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Bumping posts is fine, but when theres a gathering of nadal-super-fans just to love their Idol it just starts to get out of hand

yes well done to Rafa, great year

but do Rafa fans have to really be this....... insecure about every single thing

Federer#1
10-19-2008, 10:24 AM

End of next year? 1300+, no way "I" (1000-) can catch up that this year.

TheTruth
10-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Bumping posts is fine, but when theres a gathering of nadal-super-fans just to love their Idol it just starts to get out of hand

yes well done to Rafa, great year

but do Rafa fans have to really be this....... insecure about every single thing

Only thing is, look in the mirror when you say it and insert fed-super-fans in the sentence. Then, you'll see there's no real difference. Plenty of Nadal hate threads on this forum. Why wouldn't his fans gather about something positive?

Even then, it's inundated with mean-spirited comments from the other faction.

matchmaker
10-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Another excellent post from deme08

Safinator_1
10-19-2008, 09:46 PM
AHAHAHAHA Deme08 i just have one thing to say PWNED *Palm Face* taste the sweet defeat loser when Nadal picks his *** he sticks it up your nose smell it you hater

Safinator_1
10-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Looks like all the *********s gathered in one thread. Now we know who you are..

Just like we all know your the biggest troll loser on this board

cknobman
10-20-2008, 07:31 AM
Nadal lost to Simon so #1 or not I concur that Nadal SUCKS!!!!!

deme08
10-20-2008, 08:03 AM
AHAHAHAHA Deme08 i just have one thing to say PWNED *Palm Face* taste the sweet defeat loser when Nadal picks his *** he sticks it up your nose smell it you hater

Get a grip mate. Did I not state clearly in the OP that this thread was created to counter another Fed trolling thread created by some *******. Title was some thing along the lines of "Fed will be No.3 end of year..." I even used similar wordings to that trolling thread, in the OP. So next time before you decide to join a bunch of crazy imbecile *********s (I'm assuming you are not one) to have a cheap laugh at it, at least read the whole thread so you know what it was really about.

Safinator_1
10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
Get a grip mate. Did I not state clearly in the OP that this thread was created to counter another Fed trolling thread created by some *******. Title was some thing along the lines of "Fed will be No.3 end of year..." I even used similar wordings to that trolling thread, in the OP. So next time before you decide to join a bunch of crazy imbecile *********s (I'm assuming you are not one) to have a cheap laugh at it, at least read the whole thread so you know what it was really about.

Im sorry i just read the title and couldn't help it forgive me and I'm crazy about Nadal like Nadal_Freak or Nadal_gird god forbid he scratches his *** everytime i cringe. But i just read the title after being announced no.1 of the year yesterday i couldn't resist lol

Safinator_1
10-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Nadal lost to Simon so #1 or not I concur that Nadal SUCKS!!!!!

....wow man um power to ya saying the no.1 sucks on his best year ever. and simon was no slouch he beat Federer as well so does that mean fed sucks?

cknobman
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
....wow man um power to ya saying the no.1 sucks on his best year ever. and simon was no slouch he beat Federer as well so does that mean fed sucks?

LOL Im just trying to get a rise out of all the Nadal fans. Really though Nadal is a great player and well deserving of the #1 position.

VTChileno
10-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey Deme08... no one cares about what you think... PEACE

Mungo73
10-20-2008, 06:59 PM

HAHAHA ROFL man i would look for a new crystal ball if i were you!!!:twisted: