PDA

View Full Version : PDT vs Drive Z OS

kobe3pointer
06-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey

Should I trade my babolat pure drive team for a babolat drive z os? I dont know if the deal is worth it. Ive just gotten used to the pdt, and dont know how i will be going back to an os.

Is the drive z os any good? Ive read allt he reviews on tw( http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/feedback.html?pcode=ZOS )
and they have all been good.

kobe3pointer
06-10-2008, 05:01 PM
anyone? i dont have long to choose

meowmix
06-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Money wise, it's a fair deal. In terms of whether or not you should do it, I'd say no. You're getting used to the PDT. From the sounds of it, you take a little while to adjust. Ask yourself this: What in the world could I gain from switching to this racket? If you think you can gain something (ex more power, more control, more feel, etc), then switch. If it's just trading for the sake of trying a new racket, don't bother trading.

kobe3pointer
06-10-2008, 08:19 PM
yeah, i thought that an oversized racquet would have a larger sweetspot(so easier to hit with consistently?) and it has a new kind of grip shape which ive read good reviews about. Has anyone tried the new grip shape personally?

thanks

LanEvo
06-10-2008, 08:32 PM
keep the pdt, do not trade it for the OS, if u want a players racquet i can trade u a wilson nps for it or an mfil 300

kobe3pointer
06-18-2008, 09:32 AM
well, ive started sucking with the pdt, and i went backto my old airstick.. and it is ALOT better for me, I think its probably because its alot lighter?

And the drive z os is pretty light(almost as airstick) so I thought itd be a good move.