PDA

View Full Version : Is the Diablo Tour MP as an arm friendly?

Thu1972
06-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi,

Some suggestions on TW forum are said that the arm friendly racket would be heavier than 320 g, stiffness below 65, and Head light (over 4 pts.)
Is the Diablo as an arm friendly one? Thanks.

Bengt
06-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I don't think it's arm friendly because it's so light. However, I didn't use it long enough to find out. It actually feels much lighter than its specs which, imo, makes it a really unstable wimp of a racquet. Go with the mid.

liehssahmster
06-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Used the Diablo MP for almost two years of college tennis and thought "arm-friendly" was one of its strongest points. But it needs more weight. All of mine (eight at one point, it's a string-eater) were lighter stock than the TW specs. I had lead on the hoop and a leather grip. It needs to be 12 oz or more. I ultimately switched to the mid.

ledor
06-10-2008, 03:57 PM
It's insanely arm-friendly, but lacks so much power.

gsharma
06-10-2008, 07:00 PM
It's very arm-friendly and quite a flexible racquet. Like others have said, the power is a little low but not too low. It does have an open string pattern which helps in getting more pop on the ball. You get some amazing spin and control out of this racquet. Btw, it's 11.7 oz strung, 10 pts HL with a swingweight of 314 or so. Overall, it's not too light but most of the weight is in the handle. Give it a shot, you will probably like it.

bluetrain4
06-10-2008, 07:25 PM
The Diablo MP (allegedly 11.7 strung stock, but feels more like 11.5), is an awesome frame with massive lead on it. From 9 o'clock all the way around to 3 o'clock, lead it up to around 12.1 or 12.2 oz and it's an unbelievable frame.

In stock form, it's fairly arm friendly based on flex, but it is whippy because it's so headlight (10 pts.)