PDA

View Full Version : Nadal is going to look really funny....

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 05:04 AM
Wearing the Wimbledon cutesy white jacket and pants this year when he wins wimbledon.

(Prediction: Nadal will win....you heard it here first. ;)).

zagor
06-11-2008, 05:07 AM
Will he win the USO as well? And then maybe win the Grand Slam next year(like Laver)? Maybe we should hand him all the slam trophies next year so other players don't need to bother showing up.

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 05:20 AM
Will he win the USO as well? And then maybe win the Grand Slam next year(like Laver)? Maybe we should hand him all the slam trophies next year so other players don't need to bother showing up.

Unfortunately Nadal has very little chance winning a hard court grandslam. But Dont worry the Joker will win those.

....you heard it here first. ;)

cueboyzn
06-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Hahaha you are hilarious :rolleyes:

I think we all know who will be winning Wimbledon, USO and Masters Cup (again).

And oh yes, Olympics. :twisted:

Fedace
06-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Wearing the Wimbledon cutesy white jacket and pants this year when he wins wimbledon.

Are you talking about the white jacket Federer was wearing last year ?

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 06:01 AM
Are you talking about the white jacket Federer was wearing last year ?

Yup....doesnt the winner of wimby get to wear that? Or is Fed the only one who gets the jacket?

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 06:02 AM
Hahaha you are hilarious :rolleyes:

I think we all know who will be winning Wimbledon, USO and Masters Cup (again).

And oh yes, Olympics. :twisted:

I guess I heard it there first?;)...take care my friend.

rosenstar
06-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Yup....doesnt the winner of wimby get to wear that? Or is Fed the only one who gets the jacket?

No... Fed got nike to make him one. It has nothing to do with the tournament winners.

Dijana Djokovic
06-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Unfortunately Nadal has very little chance winning a hard court grandslam. But Dont worry the Joker will win those.

....you heard it here first. ;)

No! I said before you!

alonsin
06-11-2008, 06:31 AM
English are too classy to give that horrible jacket to the winner

But you never know, maybe Nadal will ask Nike for a jacket with no sleeves. That would be even worse

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 10:11 AM
No! I said before you!

LOL....ok diana.....you heard it from dijana first...;)

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 10:12 AM
English are too classy to give that horrible jacket to the winner

But you never know, maybe Nadal will ask Nike for a jacket with no sleeves. That would be even worse

That would be really funny. Imagine if Fed had to hand over the jacquet and Nadal ripped the sleeves off and put it on in fron of everyone....that would be great,

wangs78
06-11-2008, 10:47 AM
That would be really funny. Imagine if Fed had to hand over the jacquet and Nadal ripped the sleeves off and put it on in fron of everyone....that would be great,

That would be pretty funny. What would be funnier still is if the jacket was too small to fit on Nadal.

palmerpursuit
06-11-2008, 11:47 AM

No, I didn't.

The balls in your court.
06-11-2008, 11:51 AM
That would be pretty funny. What would be funnier still is if the jacket was too small to fit on Nadal.

Oh i think it clearly would be too small. nadal would look like he was doing a Hulk impersonation. ;)

veroniquem
06-11-2008, 12:06 PM
That's a great idea :) Keep them coming...

The balls in your court.
07-13-2008, 08:18 PM

Will Fed still be wearing his white wimby ensemble?

Nadal_Freak
07-13-2008, 08:20 PM
lol Bump. Nice prediction. ;) I think he will since he is a traditionalist and Nadal will stick with the same clothes for next year as this year for Wimby.

drive
07-14-2008, 09:23 AM
http://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Features/Photo_Galleries/TENNIS_Gallery/2008_07_06_NadalVenus_week.jpg

Satch
07-14-2008, 09:44 AM
^^haha can you imagine them as a couple :D it would be hilarious LOL

drive
07-14-2008, 10:03 AM

who would be the man of the couple? :twisted:
just kidding..

Satch
07-14-2008, 10:07 AM
that would be hard to tell,no? ;)

j/k

veroniquem
07-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Serena said she has a little bit of a crush on Nadal...

Cenc
07-14-2008, 12:39 PM
hm fed is the only one with superb jacket and trousers. sampras didnt wear anything similar after 7 wimby titles, fed started after winning 3