PDA

View Full Version : Difference between the FXP Radical Team and Microgel Radical Team?

BjornBorg
06-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Both sticks have 22 mm beams, are 102 sq. inches and have similar specs. The Microgel Radical Team is listed as having a slightly higher stiffness index.

I've hit with the FXP Radical Team. It feels more powerful than the FXP Heat, even though it's listed as having "low" power.

What does the Microgel technology do to make the Radical Team any different or better? Thanks. The FXP Radical Team is much less expensive.

BjornBorg
06-11-2008, 05:17 PM
I know a lot of people aren't into the "team" rackets, but these are good player/tweener sticks. Doesn't anybody have any feedback on these two frames?

carguy
07-07-2008, 05:53 PM
i have played with both sticks and currently using the mg rad team (mgrt). the mgrt feels a lot more solid or stiffer than the fxp version but i find both to be too light and have the wrong blance for my liking.

i like the mgrt better than the mg rad mid-plus because of its 16x19 string pattern. however, i have 20g+ in the handle to increase the weight and change the balance to be more headlight.