PDA

View Full Version : Fischer Classic Vacuum 90

LafayetteHitter
06-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Is anyone else shocked by the current pricing sellers are getting on the auction site for Vacuum 90's. I had 2 of these and sold them dirt cheap about a year ago. I suppose it would have been beneficial to let them sit a while longer.

uscap
06-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I had 7 of these racquets back in the day and sold them all really cheap. How much are they going for these days?

Bud
06-11-2008, 04:25 PM
I had 7 of these racquets back in the day and sold them all really cheap. How much are they going for these days?

Don't ask... you'll slap yourself silly when you hear :lol:

jetlee2k
06-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I think I was the one who bought it from you.... Yours are newer than the one they posted.. but it's not really the original .. THe original one are the real value.. I had like 3 of original one.. almost brand new.. It can go up to 1000USD.. Those are great rackets..

Ten_nuts
06-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I just sold 2 not too long ago on the big auction site. They were Fischer-Austria with plastic handles (not foamed handles). Both were around 7/10 with scrapes on top of heads but no crack, and they play pretty solid, and the final price was 360 including ship. Guess it's worth to keep these 2 in the closet for awhile huh?

LafayetteHitter
06-11-2008, 11:37 PM
They are averaging around 300 each in decent condition. I could only imagine brand new.

0d1n
06-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Lol, I don't really watch prices on Eb*y, but I still have a couple of them which I keep around the house ...and play with them a couple of times a year :).
Admittedly they are not the original "exposed graphite layup/fishnet ones", they are the newer Blue ones with red writing .... but still...
Hmmmmmmmm, makes me think :D

jayserinos99
06-12-2008, 12:30 AM
I miss my Vac90s. Unique frame; quite headlight from what I remember with a great feel at net....

Ten_nuts
06-12-2008, 05:39 AM
I agree with you, Jayserinos99. I decided to sell them with an open mind that now it's 2008, and there are many new, great frames out there with new and improved technology, so why keep playing with the old racquets? With this thought i also sold all of my Head PT280 and now i have only 2 Head MG Prestige MP in my bag and that's it. I couldn't beleive that with all the money from selling all of my oldies but goodies, i had enough money to buy 2 watches: 1 Omega SeaMaster and 1 SWI Limited Edition (collecting nice watches is also my interest). I am very happy with my decision.

uscap
06-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Don't ask... you'll slap yourself silly when you hear :lol:

Yes your right, for $300 each I am slapping myself silly. I at least I still have my St Vincent mids in storage. I wonder what these are going for now.