PDA

View Full Version : New Gel Resolution shoe coming out soon....

johnathan smith
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
In looking for another pair of the Resolutions, I had to call a tw competitor trying to scrounge up a pair in the black/white color.
I was told that these are discontinued and that Asics is going to be bringing out a new version soon?
That's all I really got out of the lady. I know we have went over this is days passed, but is there a new Resolution shoe coming out this Summer?

TW Staff
06-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Have not heard of a new Gel Resolution and we have more stock due in on 7/9 for existing colors.

Chris, TW.

johnathan smith
06-12-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks, are you guys getting the black ones then.....

TW Staff
06-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks, are you guys getting the black ones then.....

No, just the existing colors we currently offer.

Chris, TW.

reflexace
06-13-2008, 06:38 AM
hi,
also just noticed that there is a note below the asics shoes that shipping outside of the united states is not longer allowed. since when did this happen? i've just received my asics gel resolution shoes a few weeks back and thought i've just found the perfect shoe... and now they are no longer shipped?

what was behind this policy change? is this likely to be permanent? thanks

TheShaun
06-13-2008, 06:46 AM
i think the black/white version is exclusive to the TW competitor.

Racquet Man
06-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Reflaxace's question is a legitimate question.

The TW website clearly says: "Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States". Can a TW Administrators enlighten us non-USA residents of the reason Asics has given for erected this ban on shipment of their tennis shoes outside the USA? It is strange because all of their other sneakers are available in Canada .

This really causes an inconvenience because we cannot get these shoes in Canada (at least not easily). Gee, I thought Canada and the USA have a free trade agreement in place.

Is there anything that can be done by TW to ease this restriction?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

PROTENNIS63
06-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Just want to comment that I got the silver color of the gel resolution and it is really great!!!

dunlopfan
06-24-2008, 07:03 PM
I believe that Tatiana Golovin wears a black/white version of the Gel Resolution....

djokster
06-24-2008, 07:07 PM
i think the black/white version is exclusive to the TW competitor.
Yeah, it states that under the product picture...