PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone bid on you135's K90 on the big auction site?

Dennis Chan
06-11-2008, 02:50 PM
auction site username = you135

Seller Information: Mark BevansII
jamaica, NY 11420 United States
email = Phatr135@hotmail.com

I paid for a K90 9 days ago and since then have not heard from the seller. Then I found that he's not registered at the auction site anymore.

Has my money gone!? :mad:

nalk7
06-11-2008, 04:51 PM
I hate to say it, but that what u get for buying off the auction site

Ryoma Kun
06-11-2008, 04:54 PM
if you used paypal you can get it back...

didnt yoiu check who you were buying from before you bought it?

Grizvok
06-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Did you buy from somebody with no references..........

xpaulinabearx
06-11-2008, 05:31 PM
omg, my dad bid on a APDC plus, but e-bay sent a email saying he's a fraud

BreakPoint
06-11-2008, 07:45 PM
That's why I think it's always much safer buying from TW to avoid the risk of getting ripped off. I don't think saving a few bucks is worth the potential risk of losing all your money.

Bud
06-11-2008, 11:21 PM

I paid for a K90 9 days ago and since then have not heard from the seller. Then I found that he's not registered at the auction site anymore.

I'd contact Paypal.

Dennis Chan
06-11-2008, 11:29 PM

He replied to my email finally and said he was wrongfully suspended. I hope to report something positive later.

Thanks.

pow
06-11-2008, 11:55 PM
He replied to my email finally and said he was wrongfully suspended. I hope to report something positive later.

Thanks.

If he was "wrongfully suspended." Be sure to check your racquet to see if it's fake 1000x... I bought a pair of sunglasses that turned out to be fake and the seller refunded my money completely but he became an unregistered user also so I'ld say those who become suspended probably have a reason to be suspended.

hitandrun
06-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Dennis, any updates on your stick yet? Legit or faky? A friend of mine might have gone to the same boat like yours. Please keep us posted. Finger crossed.

Dennis Chan
06-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Update...

He responded to my email saying he would refund the full amount. But the refund never happened after I chased him three times by email. So I escalated the paypal dispute. Only then did he give paypal a tracking number. So seemingly to paypal he has sent "something" out. But the package has not arrived yet. I'm afraid even the tracking number is legit, the content inside the package might not be the racket. To me he is just buying some time by fooling paypal. It's sad that paypal is so lame to let him act like that.