PDA

View Full Version : Rogers Cup-Toronto July 19-27

Racquet Man
06-11-2008, 06:53 PM
All the top men players have now confirmed their attendance at the Rogers Cup. I'm really stoked! I've bought centre court "gold level tickets" to the quarter finals and semi finals. Should be great. Who else is planning on attending? Perhaps we can get a TW group get together?:)

Azzurri
06-11-2008, 07:20 PM
I was planning on going..I have family (dad and siblings in Toronto). I always go in the summer and Xmas time..but a 2 month old won't be a good idea to make the trip this year.:(

Racquet Man
07-10-2008, 06:27 AM
With the Rogers Cup (in Toronto) to start in only 10 days from now, I've decided to bump this post to see who has now decided on attending some or all of the sessions? the dates your attending? and guage interest in having a TW members meet-up at the event.

As well, I assume some of the TW members on this board are likely working the stringing room or doing other functions at the event. Please identify who you are.

I'll be attending the Monday evening, Friday evening (quarter finals) and Saturday (semi finals) matches. Looking forward to meeting up and saying hi to other TW members at the event.:)

WBF
07-10-2008, 07:10 AM
I'd love to go. Toronto is reasonably close... Perhaps the only big name tourney close... And I have a damn tournament over in Boston during this tournament. Arrrg!

austro
07-10-2008, 07:40 AM
there is no such thing as a "TW member"...

Chelsea FC
07-10-2008, 08:00 AM
My bet is one Novak Djokovic to win this

Racquet Man
07-10-2008, 08:04 AM
OK Austro, if you think a clarification is necessary, I will indulge you.

To readers of this post, what I meant to say is the following: I invite anyone who has signed up to participate on the TW message board and who is attending or working at the Rogers Cup to respond.

I apologize for any unintended confusion my earlier post may have caused to anyone confused by the reference to there being TW members!:???:

Racquet Man
07-10-2008, 08:06 AM
Chelsea FC, I think that is a very reasonable possibility. I hope that Djokovic doesn't end up in the same pool as Federer. I'd love to see a Federer vs. Djokovic final.