PDA

View Full Version : Demoing

KerryJ
06-12-2008, 08:27 AM
I can't demo the Aero Storm 2008. There's no option for grip size.

TW Staff
06-12-2008, 08:46 AM
KerryJ,

We have yet to receive the demos. They are scheduled to be here anyday.

Spencer, TW.

KerryJ
06-12-2008, 02:16 PM
I don't really see the point in demoing unless you have the strings you want in it, at the tension you want. I have a few extra sets of red code lying around, can I string it with this and send it back in at the end of 6 days?

TW Staff
06-12-2008, 02:58 PM
The point of our demo program is to get a general feel for the racquet. As nice as it would be to be able to have demos somewhat personalized with string, it's not realistic for this program to be effective/efficient.

So the answer to the question of whether you can string with your choice of string would unfortunately be no.

Thanks for your understanding.

Spencer, TW.

SFrazeur
06-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I often make the suggestion that people should get a reasonable feeling for what mid price range multi-string is like. That way not only can you get a general feeling for the racquet, but experience can tell you what qualities of play may or may not be due to the strings.

-SF

KerryJ
06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
The point of our demo program is to get a general feel for the racquet. As nice as it would be to be able to have demos somewhat personalized with string, it's not realistic for this program to be effective/efficient.

So the answer to the question of whether you can string with your choice of string would unfortunately be no.

Thanks for your understanding.

Spencer, TW.

Well why not? As long as it has strings does it matter? My friend broke the strings on his demo and he said he got no e-mail regarding that, so wouldn't it be better if he had put some of his own string on it?