PDA

View Full Version : Upset With My Order

DieuDeTennis
06-12-2008, 07:22 PM
TW,

I placed an order on June 3rd via First Class Mail and the items was supposed to arrive within 3-7 days. I have still not received the package. I have called everyday to TW and they keep telling me different things. One guy told me I was going to receive the package 3 days ago and two of the guys I have called said that it is still on it's way and they actually tracked it somehow. Today I called and the guy (Michael) told me there is no possible way to track the item since it was sent First Class Mail. I feel like I have been lied to. Is there anyway that I can get this order replaced and sent to me by UPS faster? This is the first time that I have had a problem with TW and I really don't want to have to order from another online tennis retailer. My order # is 2822891.

Josh

Lendl
06-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Did you choose First Class or did they ship that on their own? USPS First Class does not take 3-7 days, the USPS says to give them 30 days but it rarely takes that long.

Also there is no tracking yet, only delivery confirmation. I own a sporting goods store similar to TW and we ship thousands of postal orders a week and we make sure to let people know if they really want cheap First Class mail then don't expect it very quickly. Priority mail is not that much more expensive for speedier delivery.

TW,

I placed an order on June 3rd via First Class Mail and the items was supposed to arrive within 3-7 days. I have still not received the package. I have called everyday to TW and they keep telling me different things. One guy told me I was going to receive the package 3 days ago and two of the guys I have called said that it is still on it's way and they actually tracked it somehow. Today I called and the guy (Michael) told me there is no possible way to track the item since it was sent First Class Mail. I feel like I have been lied to. Is there anyway that I can get this order replaced and sent to me by UPS faster? This is the first time that I have had a problem with TW and I really don't want to have to order from another online tennis retailer. My order # is 2822891.

Josh

PROTENNIS63
06-13-2008, 03:01 AM
First Class is the same as regular mail so it shouldn't take more than 5-7 days. But I would agree that next time you should pick UPS Ground. It is only a few dollars more.

Plus they have the $75 shipping promo.

DieuDeTennis
06-13-2008, 05:26 AM
When I ordered my two sets of string on the phone, they told me about the First Class option which was cheaper for me since I had a small order so I took up on the offer.

TW Staff
06-13-2008, 01:18 PM
There is no tracking available for First Class Mail. Our First Class Mail shipping takes longer than typical priority mail because it is first picked up by UPS, then transfered to the post office to be distributed.

As far as your order, it should be arriving in the next few days. But, I did send out a replacement order and shipped it overnight. When you receive your original order, just ship that package back to us using the Return Shipping Label included with your replacement order. If you have any further questions, please give our customer service a call at 800-883-6647. I apologize for any confusion or misinformation you may have received.

Jason, TW

LafayetteHitter
06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
TW is top notch, unfortunately USPS is not.

AlpineCadet
06-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Agreed 100%.

SlapShot
06-13-2008, 02:04 PM

I've never had a problem with the USPS. I usually request to have items shipped USPS, as FedEx and UPS do not leave packages at my condo and it's a chore to get out and pick them up.

The only time I ordered using USPS from TW, it took almost 2 weeks to arrive, where it usually takes 2-3 days when being shipped from other online retailers.

AlpineCadet
06-13-2008, 02:06 PM
TW is always on time with deliveries, unless the product is on backorder, or USPS messes up. If they ever do mess up, they ship out First Class and more than make up for it.

nn
06-13-2008, 02:09 PM
man just too good they send you second one even they are not at fault.

you select sh** service option and blame TW..nice try and never know you might have it and lied..