PDA

View Full Version : Shout-out to the TW stringers

SFrazeur
06-14-2008, 08:40 AM
I realized that I have never seen a thread give a shout-out to the TW stringers. So shout-out to stringer "BKF" who strung up my last racquet, have a great day. Thanks.

-SF

TheShaun
06-14-2008, 08:55 AM
yes, shout out to "SAP" or "SAB", something like that. No mis-weaves, you're the man or woman! However I cut your strings out after one session, not your fault, they just weren't to my liking.

TW Staff
06-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Thank you for the shout outs! Our stringers/CSRs and supervisors work pretty hard to get all those racquets out each and every day. I will pass along the kudos to them on Monday.

I have been known to string some racquets myself. If it has a misweave in it, that wasn't mine. :-)

Jason, TW

PROTENNIS63
06-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Thank you for the shout outs! Our stringers/CSRs and supervisors work pretty hard to get all those racquets out each and every day. I will pass along the kudos to them on Monday.

I have been known to string some racquets myself. If it has a misweave in it, that wasn't mine. :-)

Jason, TW

Must have been Chris then. Too much pressure with the vlogs and all :)

mdjenders
06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
whoever strung my last order with natural gut did an awesome job. what kind of wax do the TW stringers use when stringing natural gut?

SFrazeur
06-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Must have been Chris then. Too much pressure with the vlogs and all :)

Nah, it was Feder-Bear, he's all thumbs.

-SF

TBanh12
06-14-2008, 08:46 PM
I don't know who strung my racquet. It was a Yonex RQS-11 with Yonex Ti880 strings or something. I got it and I was very disappointed. There was a loose end near the bottom... and I tried to tighten it, but it just kept slipping out some. 3 days (5 hours of playing) later the strings snapped. You bet I was frickin PO'd. *sigh* I really wanted the Babolat Pro Hurricane but you didn't have it in stock. For now, I will blame it on the string and not you guys. Everything else was fine though, and another thing... You guys have AWESOME jobs!

Leelord337
06-15-2008, 11:31 PM
btw, i love u guys way better than tennisxpress. those xpress guys are really rude and the manager is as rude as they come and when i asked for my coach discount he gave me all sorts of beef about it and asked me like 5 times, am i currently coaching, blablabla, very unprofessional and even though i'm also from houston i order from TW and just hate TE.