PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for TW

samster
06-14-2008, 02:40 PM
So one of my regular hitting partners tried some tennis shoes at a local sporting goods store today and was disappointed with the selection. He asked me where I buy my tennis equipment "stuff" and where would I recommend him to get a pair of tennis shoes. I told him I don't waste my time at the local stores when it comes to tennis equipment.

I told him to try this place in San Luis Obispo, CA, where the selection is massive compared to the local sporting goods place. I also told him about the 2 Day Free Shipping, he seemed excited about that. Anyway, you guys may have just acquired another customer.

nickb
06-14-2008, 02:51 PM
You after a free T-Shirt? :razz:

samster
06-14-2008, 02:53 PM
You after a free T-Shirt? :razz:

You will not believe how many free T-shirts I have already. ;)

meowmix
06-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Here's a serious recommendation to TW- get some more stringers!!! At the very least, get some lower end stringers. So many people are in the market for stringers, and we're having to turn to companies that we don't particularly trust. Get some more stringers!!!

AlpineCadet
06-17-2008, 02:01 PM
I used to mention TW at work, and I would get in trouble for it, ROFL. Anyway, great job Samster!

TW Staff
06-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks Samster! If there were bonus's for customer referrals, you'd definitely get it. But since we don't, all I can offer you is a sincere thanks from all of us at T-Dub.

Jason, TW

BreakPoint
06-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I used to mention TW at work, and I would get in trouble for it, ROFL. Anyway, great job Samster!
No surprise as we get in trouble on here for mentioning TW's competitors as well.

TheShaun
06-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Here's a serious recommendation to TW- get some more stringers!!! At the very least, get some lower end stringers. So many people are in the market for stringers, and we're having to turn to companies that we don't particularly trust. Get some more stringers!!!

have to agree with this. sadly i had to turn to a competitor for my X-2. :(

TB45
06-18-2008, 05:20 PM
I always refer my friends to TW. :) And then I tell them to go past the $75 mark to get free shipping, and not to go over 12 lbs. :)

Is this worthy of a free shirt? I'm a size medium. :razz: