PDA

View Full Version : Vlog 75

nyc
06-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Congrats to the 75th!

Nice car....

SFrazeur
06-20-2008, 02:35 PM
I would like to see the larger video quality continue. However, I imagine bandwidth is of issue.

-SF

TB45
06-20-2008, 04:15 PM
hahaha it was very creative.

I didnt get to see many frames with the "whole" part of the apparel (ex: The hoodie), as the road was very bumpy...:)

TW_VideoMasterMind
06-23-2008, 07:48 AM
I would like to see the larger video quality continue. However, I imagine bandwidth is of issue.

-SF

I agree bigger is better when it comes to media, but you're right about the bandwidth issue. We're trying to maintain a reasonable file size while keeping the frame as large as we can. No word yet on whether an optional "high res" version will be included with future "normal res" videos.

Thanks for watching, always good to get feedback from the viewers :)

SFrazeur
06-23-2008, 08:14 AM
I agree bigger is better when it comes to media, but you're right about the bandwidth issue. We're trying to maintain a reasonable file size while keeping the frame as large as we can. No word yet on whether an optional "high res" version will be included with future "normal res" videos.

Thanks for watching, always good to get feedback from the viewers :)

William, would it be possible for disclose the average weekly viewer rate of the Vlogs? If TW would like to keep that information proprietary I certainly understand.

-SF

TW_VideoMasterMind
06-23-2008, 10:14 AM
William, would it be possible for disclose the average weekly viewer rate of the Vlogs? If TW would like to keep that information proprietary I certainly understand.

-SF

Sorry, I am unable to give numbers to that but all I can say is that they are very popular.

SFrazeur
06-23-2008, 11:50 AM
That's cool, I probably wouldn't tell me either :). I'm just the sort that likes to see the ratings information on the shows I watch.

-SF

KFactor27
06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Great Vlog, this one was hilarious