PDA

View Full Version : What is A More Better Shoe Overall?

dreydey
06-22-2008, 01:44 AM
ok everyone i mostly play harcourt,and lately my toes/toenail is hurting but only on my right foot which is weird, and i have a black toenail, and it hurts, i am using the nike air oscillates and i have had them for about 4 months, its a great shoe and very comfortable except lately i had toe pain in the right foot which i cant totally blame on the shoe, any recommendations should i stick with the oscillate that i bought from TW, or are they the reason my toenail is hurting...

i am actually hearing good things about the barricade, so i was maybe thinking of those , any advice would be great,

SempreSami
06-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Not worn Oscillates but Barricades pwn.

And the grammar in the title is incorrect, it should just be "What is a better shoe overall?"

dreydey
06-22-2008, 12:59 PM
thanks for the advice and i dont care about the grammar im not doing a essay for school.

Ronaldo
06-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Try the Mo Bettah shoe with a deep toebox.

HappyAndFriendlyAlways
06-22-2008, 01:34 PM
personally i like the more better bestest most fantastic widest wid da most bestest coushin for the pushin

LPShanet
06-22-2008, 03:31 PM
ok everyone i mostly play harcourt,and lately my toes/toenail is hurting but only on my right foot which is weird, and i have a black toenail, and it hurts, i am using the nike air oscillates and i have had them for about 4 months, its a great shoe and very comfortable except lately i had toe pain in the right foot which i cant totally blame on the shoe, any recommendations should i stick with the oscillate that i bought from TW, or are they the reason my toenail is hurting...

i am actually hearing good things about the barricade, so i was maybe thinking of those , any advice would be great,

The shoe itself isn't causing the black toenail, although the fit/snugness might be related. So which model matters less than how it fits your foot. However, the most bestest thing to do is this: CUT YOUR TOENAIL. Seriously. Keep them as short as is comfortable to avoid getting black ones, as they can then fall off.

Voltron
06-22-2008, 03:43 PM
The Silver Bullet Oscillates are the most bestest shoes everer....

Klatu Verata Necktie
06-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Oscillates have far less cushioning than the Barricades, which may be a problem for some people on hard courts. My knees are not as solid as they used to be, so I require more cushion than the Oscillates provide.

One the plus side Oscillates are much lighter than the Barricades, which makes them ideal for people who don't require much cushion, or for those who play on softer surfaces (clay, Har-Tru).

LafayetteHitter
06-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Donnay all the way

dreydey
06-24-2008, 01:46 PM
how about the asics gel resolution

WHSTENNIS
06-24-2008, 02:22 PM
I honestly love the prince shoes.
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSPRINCE-PMOV1BR.html

El Guapo
06-24-2008, 10:04 PM
tru dat. dreydey don't do engrish.

spkyEngrish
06-25-2008, 02:24 AM
thanks for the advice and i dont care about the grammar im not doing a essay for school.

LMAO

10char

chris_ah1
06-25-2008, 05:40 AM
OHMIES- BVs!

Josherer
06-25-2008, 06:58 AM
probably the barricades. Though vapors are the best :(