PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Fischer Pro Impact FT

twocents
01-21-2005, 06:53 AM
I'm looking for the one that has a 102sq.in. head - Fischer "Pro Impact" FT Racket "not" Fischer Pro "Number one" FT.
thanks,
Paul
varzellep@hotmail.com

thomas martinez
01-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey Paul, drop me a line, I've got one in a 3/8 and I'm willing ot let it go rather cheaply.

Tom

twocents
01-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Tom,
I'm interested in a Fischer Pro Impact FT Racquets. (4 3/8 grip).
It HAS TO BE THE ONE that has a 102sq.in. head. Fischers old and new names are confusing.
I'm 52 yrs.old and play mostly 4.0 doubles. I played 4.5 for 10 yrs but recently got rated down to 4.0. Our SR. team (Northeast Ohio) made to the Cincy (State playoffs) this past year.
I hit with a two handed backhand (my best shot) and moderate to extreme topspin on the forehand. My serve is relatively weak.
I just bought an Oversize shark which improved my serve but the rest of my game has gone down hill.
I like the "feel" of the Fischer Pro Impact FT and am still demoing it. I have been demoing it for about 5 days.
I have very good references found under Paul Varzelle. If the offer is a good one I could send out a money order this weekend before I receive the racket. I have done business this way before and it seems to work well.
Are you familiar with any of the other Fisher rackets?
What is your Email Address? I can't find it on the site. I tried to Email you via Email through TW but not sure if you will receive it.
Paul

Shane Reynolds
01-25-2005, 02:29 PM
I have one that matches your description, but mine is a 4 1/2" grip. I think this is a great racquet. I sold two on Trading Circuit and then ended up buying another one because I couldn't find anything I liked better! Let me know if anyone is interested. I've got the bag that came with the promotion last year that can go with the racquet.