PDA

View Full Version : New to stringing machine Alpha Revo 4000 or Laserfibre ECO

bigtt
03-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Hi, first time stringer here I'm looking at Alpha Revo 4000 and Lasefibre MS200 ECO with dbl action clamps !

which would you get and why?

Thanks

drop shot
03-26-2004, 09:20 PM
I would go with Laserfibre, Bettter customer service (although Alpha's isn't bad I hear.) Better resale value. You really wouldn't be making a mistake if you chose the Alpha though.

mitchell_ota
03-27-2004, 02:37 AM
I own a Revo 4000, and I think it's a great machine. I didn't have to do any major adjusting to it as far as calibration goes in the 9 months that I've had it so far, and I really like the 6 point mounting. Of course, on the downside, it's not constant-pull, so if that's an issue for you, then the Laserfibre may be a more viable option.

If you find that CP is something you'll want to have, then I'd say go with the Laserfibre, since that's something it offers in the first place. That being said, I can vouch for the Revo if you decide to get one because I've used mine with great success, and it's very easy to use. The Revo was my first machine, and I'm sure it'll last me for years to come.

Simbah2004
04-27-2004, 12:32 PM
I've done extensive research, both are wonderfull machines and provide excellent string jobs. If you can spend a little bit more, I would go with Laserfibre - but this is a win-win situation for you. Good luck.