PDA

View Full Version : What is more convenient ?

Aykhan Mammadov
01-21-2005, 12:49 PM
I see a lot of Pros use Super Combi bags.

When I go to the training I take one big holdall where I keep my 2-3 towels, shoes, sandals for shower, shampoo, body soap, washcloth and fresh underclothes. I think this is minimum for every of you. I leave it in the locker room. Also I take 6-racquet bag to a court where I put 2-3 racquets, 1 towel, spare overgrips, some bandages and sometimes spare shirt.

I saw some of amateurs take only 1 Super Combi, and put all the stuff there. In such a case they don't live anything in a locker room apart of outerclothes and shoes and take everything to a court. Is Super Combi big enough to keep there all the stuff freely? And is it convenient to take everything to a court ?

moosryan
01-21-2005, 04:39 PM
i saw fed had a supercombi and a gym style bag yesterday

AndrewD
01-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Whether it is convenient or not, to take everything to the court, is pretty much up to you. Some people might not feel comfortable leaving so many things in a locker so they take it with them. Since it's all in the one bag it isn't taking up any more space just adding a bit of extra weight for them to carry.

Personally, I don't like lugging around a lot of extra weight and feel that it creates a bit of an imbalance by dragging down on one shoulder. So, I like to carry my frames in one hand, towel over my shoulder and a small kit bag with some grips etc in it. A bit old fashioned but I prefer a minimum of fuss

Aykhan Mammadov
01-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Nobody tried both and nobody wants to share ?

tennisboy87
01-23-2005, 11:15 AM
I just carry one big tennis duffle-style bag with me to the courts. I can fit everything in it, and I don't like to leave anything behind. It can get heavy, but it's not like it is so heavy that it's going to hurt my back or shoulder or anything.