PDA

View Full Version : Doubles Matches

ncchetty
01-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Why is that they dont broadcast any of the doubles matches. Leave alone early rounds...even the semis or finals are not shown on TV.

Even though I love to watch and play singles, I've always wanted to see how doubles is played at the pro level.

Any ideas anybody?

Can I buy/rent doubles matches from someplace?

Chetty

nadalisagun
01-26-2005, 01:56 AM
check out torrent sites like www.desitorrents.com and do a request under Sports.

ask people on there to record doubles matches - i know they are shown here in Sydney on TV. Molik/Kusnetsova and Navratilova/Hantuchova was on today, great game, even though i dont watch much doubles.

trust me, all over australia there is plenty of coverage of doubles games.

skittles
01-28-2005, 11:53 PM
I wanted to see the Bryans match today but all they showed was lame *** serena match and the boring after the 3rd set match of roddick and hewit. Doubles mathes are soo much more fun to watch I think coz its soo much faster than singles.

Steve Huff
01-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Our newspaper said that doubles would follow the singles last night, but sure enough, ESPN 2 cut off tennis after the singles ceremony and showed a movie.

tennis4you
02-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I was also bummed about the lack of doubles shown on the tube! I love doubles and a lot of us play doubles. A tragedy!