PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams' taste (attire) !!!!!!!!!

Oldracquet27
06-26-2008, 06:39 PM
I normally just like to read and read posts on tenniswarehouse, but today, an extremelly superior force pushed me to write this and try to see what other people think about the awful taste of Serena Williams about clothing!!.

I am looking now to the pictures of the Wimbledon Party and what an awful dress!!! her boobs even look getting out of place and falling!!!.

In mi life i have never realized that the phrase that money can not buy class and taste is soooooooooo true!!!. Did you guys see her father with that tooth pick in her mouth at Wimbledon??

Anyway , this is about Serena, she says she likes fashion , but she knows nothing about what makes her look good. She is not obese of course, but she is not the perfect model with some extra big things here and there, she needs to know how to pick her attire better, and the fabrics and the colors, GOD!!!.

In the other hand Venus seems to have more common sense about picking her clothes ( still some big downs sometimes ) but still better than her sister.

Serena, your game is just Awesome, but you need to be on top of your look specially in big parties like that!!, hire somebody to assist you , somebody known for her classy taste. Forget about those crazy fashions ( you are not a crazy rock star, those that smoke all kind of stufff!! ).

For what i saw in the pictures, i have to congratulate: Number 1: Jelena Jankovic, Number 2 : Maria Sharapova, she is not my pupil, but i have to recognize she has a loooottt of taste on and off the court!, Number 3: Ivanovic ( although i think needed to be dressed more jovial, she is so young!!.

Well, that is , i feel relieved, just give me your comments, and tell me if maybe i overreacted......

PS. I am a woman, i think that i know what i am talking about!

10sfreak
06-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I agree...the Williams sisters have always had horrible taste in clothing, personal style, etc. Great players both, but tragically style-impaired...

moonbat
06-26-2008, 08:20 PM
From the title of this thread, I wasn't sure if she was yummy or disgusting.

heftylefty
06-27-2008, 08:19 AM
I guess Serena is the Lendle of women's tennis. Champion no one likes...

except for me. Serena is a beautiful woman how can crush a tennis ball. Please does any of the women mentioned on tour look stunning without makeup?

Bjorn99
06-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I think she waits for a solar and lunar eclipse before designing these things. Some of her garb is worse than golf apparel was, before Tiger arrived.