PDA

View Full Version : college tennis talk #1

kctennis1005
06-27-2008, 05:27 PM
ya they finally made a separate forum for college tennis!

anyone want to talk about recruiting?

SFrazeur
06-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Congratulations on getting the forum addition! Now, mind you, if anything goes horribly wrong we'll all just hold you persoanlly responsible :).

-SF

Enrai
06-27-2008, 06:44 PM
can we talk about college club tennis as well?

WBF
06-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Congrats, thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion, it was a good idea (I think).

kctennis1005
06-27-2008, 07:17 PM
thanks guys. ya if you want to start a thread on anything go ahead and start it. whether it be club tennis, academic quality of top tennis colleges, recruiting, foreign players, ability of coaches, etc. i think this forum will draw a new crowd to the forums by bringing more junior and college players so go out and spread the word. we want this to grow exponentially.

rodtennis3
06-27-2008, 07:22 PM
make a thread or sticky on college recruiting videos...
that would be a nice idea

Moses Man
06-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Ha! Right after I graduate... oh well, I think this forum will be well-populated.

If anyone's at the University of Louisville, I'm starting Graduate work there this fall and would love to find some hitting partners.

kctennis1005
06-27-2008, 07:27 PM
moses man, start a thread entitled university of louisville. maybe any prospective tennis players there can ask you questions about the school and their tennis options there.

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER
06-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Oh Lordy... Does this mean the "Whats wrong with Stanford men's team" thread will be moved here?

I'm interested in poster CU JAYS- I'm hoping he can shed some light and expertise on what it's like playing at a smaller school with a tough curriculum.
I'd be interested to hear from someone who plays for teams like St. Louis or "The fighting Jurists" of Brandeis.

kctennis1005
06-27-2008, 08:23 PM
mighty manfred-spread the word about this section to cu jays and other college players. we want to expand this section.

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER
06-27-2008, 09:39 PM
^ Don't worry, they will see it like I did.... Great idea, I'm hoping it stays straight- Like NOT "How do I get a scholarship?" over and over.

This should be great, It was inspired idea- Congratulations

kctennis1005
06-27-2008, 10:06 PM
thank you sir....i really wanted to get more top ranked juniors posting on the forums. maybe this will get them to.

Julieta
06-28-2008, 07:22 AM
^ Don't worry, they will see it like I did.... Great idea, I'm hoping it stays straight- Like NOT "How do I get a scholarship?" over and over.

This should be great, It was inspired idea- Congratulations

Hopefully not a bunch of threads about how can I get a scholarship or sponsorship with NetJets so I don't have to travel to the duals in the white van with everyone else...just kidding...I think...

johnkidd
06-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Oh Lordy... Does this mean the "Whats wrong with Stanford men's team" thread will be moved here?

I'm interested in poster CU JAYS- I'm hoping he can shed some light and expertise on what it's like playing at a smaller school with a tough curriculum.
I'd be interested to hear from someone who plays for teams like St. Louis or "The fighting Jurists" of Brandeis.

We can only hope the Fedace thread is moved here :)

ttbrowne
07-04-2008, 07:25 AM
I just want to say congrats to Blake Boswell from Tulsa. I hear he's on his way to the University of Oklahoma. He was on the Boise State roster but didn't get to play much last year.

Go Blake!

Boomer Sooner!