PDA

View Full Version : TW. ,my For Sale messages deleted

Steve Huff
01-22-2005, 01:32 PM
I've tried twice to put "For Sale" messages here, and both times they were deleted. None of the rackets were new, and I'm not a dealer (I only string). What's going on?

!<-_->!
01-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Ya, I've been having the same trouble too. I've posted about 8 different times on different occasions, and only once has my message appeared. I am neither a dealer or stringer and my racquets are not new.

PrestigeClassic
01-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Were they in 9.9999/10 condition?

Do you know how to delete a post if it ever gets through the moderator? I've sold a frame and I now wish to delete the advertisement.. I guess it's a better problem than yours.. hmm..

Steve Huff
01-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Mine weren't. 2 were pre-2001 5g's that are heavily modified. One is a Fischer Monoshaft in excellent condition, but I doubt that competes with anything TW has. The other is a 15g PSE. It's in really good shape, but not new.

Sean Dugan
01-24-2005, 07:01 AM
If you look at the very bottom of the For Sale page, it lets you select Display Options "aging" for lack of a better term. Seems like the default is "Show ads created within the last 2 days." You have to select seven days, or fourteen, etc. I don't know if that's the problem you are having, but it might be.

It would be nice if default setting was 30 days, but I think the default is 2 days (which makes no sense). One has to manually change the display options setting in one's profile preferences, or each time you look at the "For Sale" section.