PDA

View Full Version : Air Zoom Trainer + Black Laces

dsmercado
07-04-2008, 04:35 AM
I got my Air Zoom Trainers yesterday. I played an hour with them on clay last night and so far so good.

I agree with the others on here that they are comfortable. They are a little taller then my Cage I's and Vapor V's (they come up higher on my foot), which I suppose provides a little more stability. Not as much cushioning as the Cage I's but a little more flexible then the Vapor V's. That's what I've observed so far. I'll have to see how they hold up on hard courts.

I've always been a fan of black tennis sneakers but I couldn't resist getting these. The color combination is very nice and if it was good enough for Johnny Mac...

I was curious to see what black laces would look like on these sneakers and I think they look good. The tongue may be white but with the black strap, and the black and white on the rest of the sneaker, it looks good. :)

http://members.roadfly.com/dsmercado/zoom_trainer.jpg

armsty
07-04-2008, 04:45 AM
I am a white shoe fan, the more white the better.

FreshStew
07-04-2008, 07:11 AM
I agree with the others on here that they are comfortable. They are a little taller then my Cage I's and Vapor V's (they come up higher on my foot), which I suppose provides a little more stability. Not as much cushioning as the Cage I's but a little more flexible then the Vapor V's. That's what I've observed so far. I'll have to see how they hold up on hard court.

Is the cushioning similar to the Vapor V?

FreshStew
07-04-2008, 03:29 PM
anyone?????

VikingSamurai
07-06-2008, 02:17 AM
I am not keen on the fact that NIKE is going full retro with the bold text again, and think they just need the swoop to advertise their stuff.. But very happy that they have updated and re-released their great classic shoe..

Josherer
07-06-2008, 03:16 AM
to me the shoes looks as though it would be horrible to play tennis in