PDA

View Full Version : Go Falcons!

Gaines Hillix
01-23-2005, 07:26 AM
GO #7 Mike and DD

NoBadMojo
01-23-2005, 07:41 AM
Excuse Gaines, but #7 is Ben Roethlesberger's # and not whoever this Mike person is ;) Go Steelers! and in honour of the impending Steelers SuperBowl victory over the Falcons, Volkl is launching the Tour10MPGen2 in Steeler black and gold.....ONE FOR THE THUMB !!, and in the case of the Falcs, one for any finger of their choosing.....how about the middle one? ;) I've got my T10MPG2's stenciled w. #7 instead of the volkl stencil.
Disclaimer: This is not a personal attack, and in no way designed to stir up the pot in anything other than a playful way. BTW Gaines, thanks for getting my back yesterday.

K. Wilson Moose
01-23-2005, 09:38 AM
GO #7 Mike and DD

Dunn and Duckett? Defense and Determination? Go Falcons!!! Let's not forget the GT guys, Keith Brooking and Dez White.

Craig Sheppard
01-23-2005, 10:11 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S!

#5 Donovan the Scramburgler won't need T.O. to drop the hammer on the Falcs! 4th time's a charm. Vick will be blitzed to death by Jimmy J and his brutal D!

Sorry Gaines you're great on the tennis boards but I grew up outside Philly and your Falcs are going DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!! :-D

dantyem108
01-23-2005, 10:21 AM
i smell a victory for the Rams

K. Wilson Moose
01-23-2005, 10:23 AM
i smell a victory for the Rams

LMAO, that is beautiful man :).

Morpheus
01-23-2005, 04:06 PM
GO #7 Mike and DD

Ouch, that hurts. Bet your bumming up there in Atlanta. Eagles defense really shut em down.

tykrum
01-23-2005, 07:11 PM
I was cheering for the Falcons and the Michael Vick Experience (which didn't show up obviously), but it was good to see that the Eagles didn't strangle themselves again. Of course even with all their crying and celebrating after the game, it won't matter because they will be decimated by the Patriots in the game that really matters.

Gaines Hillix
01-24-2005, 09:53 AM
BUMMER!!! Looks like it's going to be the Pats again to me, dang it!!

Gaines Hillix
01-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Excuse Gaines, but #7 is Ben Roethlesberger's # and not whoever this Mike person is ;) Go Steelers! and in honour of the impending Steelers SuperBowl victory over the Falcons, Volkl is launching the Tour10MPGen2 in Steeler black and gold.....ONE FOR THE THUMB !!, and in the case of the Falcs, one for any finger of their choosing.....how about the middle one? ;) I've got my T10MPG2's stenciled w. #7 instead of the volkl stencil.
Disclaimer: This is not a personal attack, and in no way designed to stir up the pot in anything other than a playful way. BTW Gaines, thanks for getting my back yesterday.

LOL! I take these things very personally, NOT! I was rooting for the Steelers too. So much for my ability to pick a winner in a football game! :-) No problem on the other post.....some people just can't seem to see other people's perspective and want to get nasty with their responses, so go figure.

NoBadMojo
01-24-2005, 10:40 AM
lol....bummer on both of us Gaines, but all is not lost..we can play tennis! the suicide rate has most likely spiked in theBurgh today. ;O i bailed on that other thread because nothing good was coming of it, but based upon the types of responses before i bailed, it kind of supported my contention i thought...if it sunk in for a couple people, then i've accomplished what i was trying to..sometimes you need a sledgehammer around here rather than an xacto knife and a high tolerance for abuse....... maybe next year, Mike will be a better passer and run less if he wishes for a long career, and we will have an improved head coach..i know we'll have an improved qb. .i thought the outcomes were fair, altho that doesnt mean it was fun..thanks again Gaines...and for your expertise.

K. Wilson Moose
01-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Ouch, that hurts. Bet your bumming up there in Atlanta.

Nah, not really. Wasn't bad for Mora's first season. Atlanta now has a good organization from the owner down. It was a nice ride.

bruce nissenbaum
01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
At least you guys get close. I've got the Cardinals!! :-((

dantyem108
01-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Lets go Rams

fan_of_reds
01-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Of course, this doesn't matter much for tennis....But let's hope Big Ben can pull it together next year and take the Steelers to the Superbowl... Somehow, I think I'll spend most of next year just hoping that Ben can regain his old (raw rookie) self...he wasn't overly impressive over the final third of the season...