PDA

View Full Version : Poll:Brady or Roethlisberger

Ronaldo
01-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Before the fireworks begin, is it Brady or Findlay's Roethlisberger that moves on to the SHOW?

OtterBox
01-23-2005, 07:56 AM
All right, the Steelers obviously can beat the Pats, as they've already demonstrated this year, but I'll take Brady over any quarterback playing today, maybe over any quarterback ever, except maybe Montana. Brady doesn't have the best physical skills in the league, but he's got the best head. He processes and analyzes information very quickly and makes very good decisions under pressure. Like the Patriots, the Steelers are a great overall team with a very good defense. Both teams are very tough. It's a bit silly that Vegas has the Pats favored in this game. It should a pick 'em game, although, if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I'd take the Pats.

Craig Sheppard
01-23-2005, 08:58 AM
I'll take Brady in 5 sets.

Pushmaster
01-23-2005, 09:54 AM
I'll take Brady in 5 sets.
Does that mean in overtime? Lol.

Ronaldo
01-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Nah, 9 pt tie-break not lingering death

Steve Huff
01-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Brady. In 2 weeks also.

tykrum
01-23-2005, 04:35 PM
The Patriots are rolling right now, and they will do the same against the Eagles.

Phil
01-23-2005, 06:12 PM
All right, the Steelers obviously can beat the Pats, as they've already demonstrated this year, but I'll take Brady over any quarterback playing today, maybe over any quarterback ever, except maybe Montana. Brady doesn't have the best physical skills in the league, but he's got the best head. He processes and analyzes information very quickly and makes very good decisions under pressure. Like the Patriots, the Steelers are a great overall team with a very good defense. Both teams are very tough. It's a bit silly that Vegas has the Pats favored in this game. It should a pick 'em game, although, if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I'd take the Pats.

And you would be right. I root for the Stillers, but I felt that it would be very tough to beat the Pats twice in the same season. And snow and cold and even a home field advantage for the other team is not something that deters New England.