PDA

View Full Version : Nadal's Shorts

bbzz24
07-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Do you think that moving away from his jockey like shorts below the knee has anything to do with Nadal's grass court wins this year?
From my personal experience with only knee long shorts they are significant hindrance to free movement and grass play requires lightning quick reactions.
He has never won a title on this surface before and I have not seen him play somewhat proper shorts before either.

rightytopspin79
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Do you think that moving away from his jockey like shorts below the knee has anything to do with Nadal's grass court wins this year?
From my personal experience with only knee long shorts they are significant hindrance to free movement and grass play requires lightning quick reactions.
He has never won a title on this surface before and I have not seen him play somewhat proper shorts before either.

hmm, i don't think that plays in this instance. Those 3/4 pants are actually quite free flowing and don't hinder any movement. I have 3 pair of them and I don't feel like they impead my movement at all..

miniRafa386
07-08-2008, 11:20 AM
i agree with righty, i actually find them more comfortable than normal shorts, and i feel faster in them :)

jetlee2k
07-11-2008, 09:39 PM
i wear Nada's capri for most of my matches (except during a very very hot humid day). It feels very comfortable and somehow I felt I run faster than a normal short..

shavenyak
07-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Nadal needs to move away from the shorts with the built in G-String so he doesn't have to constantly pick it out of his ***.

R Fed owns Wimbledon
07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
I thought he was still wearing thos G style shorts, maybe cuz Mirka pulled them down.

Bud
07-12-2008, 07:01 PM
The Wimby shorts were longer than Feds by 2-3 inches... but not quite capri.