PDA

View Full Version : tennis shoe with deep toe box...

ituleb
07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
i have some foot issues and am in need of advice. i have orthotics that i put in my shoes which help a lot. but my toes kind of stick up...i know that sounds random, but they kind of point upwards. my podiatrist says its not a big deal but that i need to find a shoe that has a 'deep toe box' so my toes won't rub against the top of the shoe.

any recommendations or advice on shoes to try out? im in need and my toes are killing me!

rocky b
07-08-2008, 02:43 PM
The nike cage 2 I use ortho they fit fine or the barricade 2 in a mid they were made for that.

LPShanet
07-09-2008, 01:14 AM
i have some foot issues and am in need of advice. i have orthotics that i put in my shoes which help a lot. but my toes kind of stick up...i know that sounds random, but they kind of point upwards. my podiatrist says its not a big deal but that i need to find a shoe that has a 'deep toe box' so my toes won't rub against the top of the shoe.

any recommendations or advice on shoes to try out? im in need and my toes are killing me!

I found the adidas A3 Accelerators to have a pretty roomy toebox. Also, the Barricade IV's. However, the V's seem to be a bit smaller there.