PDA

View Full Version : The new Tecnifibre rackets

Tecnifibre Fan
07-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Alright firstly, i really don't know why they would change the headsize on both series, especially the Tfight versions. Can someone explain this to me, wouldn't this lead to some people not "upgrading"? And why is the new headshape a little bit like the Pure Storm Limited or Yonex's? And talking about the paintjob, some people like it, most of them don't, esp the hardcore tecnifibre fans who've used the 325 and/or the 320/335. Haven't they gone from hardcore sticks with a great classic design to trying to be radical with decals that don't even make sense, Japanese faces! I'm hoping the rackets will be super though, to have a complete makeover,i can expect Tecnifibre to come up with their best sticks yet.

One more thing, Tipseravic using the Major Bullit Elite, Verdasco using the 325(?) and Vliegen using the one of the older ones, the new PJ's on their older sticks with the normal headshape! We'll know if anyone's using the real stock version for sure now though i'm pretty sure everyone already knows what those guys are hitting with.

ollinger
07-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Change sells. Leave things too much the same and the customer says "it's not worth the money to try the new one" unless the customer is an addict (as your screenname suggests.)

Tecnifibre Fan
07-09-2008, 08:54 AM
True. Thanks, well i was hoping this was not the case. Lets see what some other people think. Well i'm not an addict. It all started when someone gave me a 320 as a present and i stuck with it. Thats why i'm the 'fan'! There any way of changing the username? Now that you've mentioned it!

Leelord337
07-10-2008, 01:23 AM
the 325 is the best tf racquet. i've triedemall

babolat15
07-13-2008, 12:18 PM
ya tf usa will have those rackets august 15th

nickynu
07-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Alright firstly, i really don't know why they would change the headsize on both series, especially the Tfight versions. Can someone explain this to me, wouldn't this lead to some people not "upgrading"? And why is the new headshape a little bit like the Pure Storm Limited or Yonex's? And talking about the paintjob, some people like it, most of them don't, esp the hardcore tecnifibre fans who've used the 325 and/or the 320/335. Haven't they gone from hardcore sticks with a great classic design to trying to be radical with decals that don't even make sense, Japanese faces! I'm hoping the rackets will be super though, to have a complete makeover,i can expect Tecnifibre to come up with their best sticks yet.

One more thing, Tipseravic using the Major Bullit Elite, Verdasco using the 325(?) and Vliegen using the one of the older ones, the new PJ's on their older sticks with the normal headshape! We'll know if anyone's using the real stock version for sure now though i'm pretty sure everyone already knows what those guys are hitting with.

verdasco uses the major bullit elite 16x19

babolat15
07-16-2008, 08:15 AM
i hate the new paint jobs

Nellie
07-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Well - Technifibre sales are certainly lagging - how many Technifibres do you see on the courts. I don't know if whole sale change is needed, or simply better marketing.