PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Propulse 6 month guarantee

afroninja92
07-11-2008, 11:44 AM
I just bought a pair of propulses and i wanted to know if anyone has turned them in for the guarantee yet, comparable to Nike? Adidas? thnx in advance

everard104
07-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi looks like this is an old post, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Has anyone gone through the Babolat six-month guarantee process yet? I'm sending back my Propulse 2 after 4.5 months. These are the best shoes I've ever worn and will stick with them even though I went through them relatively quickly.

Anyway, I'm sending them off soon, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this. I'll have to pay to ship and include $9.95 for their s/h back. The guarantee card says it'll take 2-3 weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks

himynameisNIKE
07-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi looks like this is an old post, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Has anyone gone through the Babolat six-month guarantee process yet? I'm sending back my Propulse 2 after 4.5 months. These are the best shoes I've ever worn and will stick with them even though I went through them relatively quickly.

Anyway, I'm sending them off soon, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this. I'll have to pay to ship and include $9.95 for their s/h back. The guarantee card says it'll take 2-3 weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks
yeah iv e done this like 10 times...its pretty simple just send the shoes back with the shipping fee and you'll get new ones in a couple weeks. it isn't like nike where you have to get a claim number and all that.

penguyen17
07-13-2010, 03:12 PM
ya, babolat is by far the fastest. I sent a pair of propulse 2's and barricade 5's at the same time. Babolat's sent theirs back in about a 2 weeks. While adidas lost my shoes and took them about a 2 more months to send replacements. Although i like the nike's because i can hold the voucher until they release the newest shoes or i can buy anything online.

everard104
07-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Ah well that all sounds reassuring. I've sent em off!

Thanks for the info.