PDA

View Full Version : German Natural Gut & Babolat DuraLast Tennis Strings

jhusein
07-13-2008, 08:47 AM
I found this on **** "German Natural Gut & Babolat DuraLast Tennis Strings". Is there such a thing as German natural gut? Did anybody try it? Thanks.

ashnruin
07-19-2008, 05:56 AM
Hey man, I bought the german gut but have yet to try it.

I hear it's not too bad.

insiderman
07-19-2008, 07:40 AM
the sets I purchased, were tested (they looked OK, but something was strange) and yes tested by a legit Lab who clearly knows their stuff, and there was '0' natural gut fibers in the string - it was a good copy, and the name implies it is 'natural-gut', but it is not gut - at least the sets I purchased...

ashnruin
07-19-2008, 08:45 AM
the sets I purchased, were tested (they looked OK, but something was strange) and yes tested by a legit Lab who clearly knows their stuff, and there was '0' natural gut fibers in the string - it was a good copy, and the name implies it is 'natural-gut', but it is not gut - at least the sets I purchased...

Are you serious?! =O

*******s! T.T

jhusein
07-19-2008, 07:49 PM

I guess I'll stay away from it.
I actually had my racquets strung today with tonic+ and PH tour (first time trying gut). The stringer suggested putting the tonic+ in the mains at 60lbs and the tour on crosses at 57). I hope that will work. I will post another thread asking about this hybrid.

lwto
12-08-2008, 06:04 PM
I bought this and used it.. I like it..Its very durable and last and has quite a nice feeling. I used Lexilon as a hybrid and it worked great.