PDA

View Full Version : James Blake Dunlop M Fil Racquet Auction

jbwebmaster
01-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Wanted to alert everyone that James is auctioning off one of his new M Fil 200 racquets (his customized version), along with an autographed Aussie Open jersey over at his site: www.jamesblaketennis.com Thanks for your support.

OnyxZ28
01-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Uhm, that is not an official site, it's a fan page, so how is it "his site?"

david aames
01-25-2005, 01:07 PM
This is his official site.

voltman
01-25-2005, 01:16 PM
"Set your screen resolution to 1024 by 768. This is a fan site for James Blake, not an official site."

david aames
01-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I read on the site that you decided to do this by email through the site so that you don't have to pay the **** fees... You might want to look into
http://pages.*********/tsunamirelief/

**** will waive the listing and auction fee when 100% of proceeds go to charity... That will certainly increase visibility and encourage bids...

Also, as a side note, why not listing a match played racquet instead?

Wanted to alert everyone that James is auctioning off one of his new M Fil 200 racquets (his customized version), along with an autographed Aussie Open jersey over at his site: www.jamesblaketennis.com Thanks for your support.

jbwebmaster
01-25-2005, 02:16 PM
thanks for that link david. will read up and most likely list on ****. as for the racquet, it's just what james decided on. perhaps he's superstitious about that type of thing...

onyx and voltman- it's an unofficial, official site. i don't think there should be any questions about authenticity, but if you have any, please let me know.

cg