PDA

View Full Version : Are there tennis shorts with cargo pockets?

garyfiddler
07-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Adidas made one for basketball called the Sacrifice shorts.
http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2969444&shopGroup=R&cp=2019627.2039608.2019530.2018746&parentPage=family&colorId=219794

SempreSami
07-15-2008, 02:40 PM
adidas also make the kits of the England cricket team.

WildVolley
07-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Why would you want tennis shorts with cargo pockets?

Cargo pockets don't work well for anything that has much weight. The closer the item is to your knee, the more acceleration it suffers when you are moving quickly. This means heavy items will be banging off of your legs and flapping around. Hip pockets are better for keeping items from moving around a lot when you are moving.

garyfiddler
07-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I like shorts that have the ability to carry many things.

WildVolley
07-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Reebok used to sell a cargo tennis short that was part of the Andy Roddick line when he was sponsored by them.

I saw them on sale at a local store about a year ago. You might still find them floating around somewhere on the web.

garyfiddler
07-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Reebok used to sell a cargo tennis short that was part of the Andy Roddick line when he was sponsored by them.

I saw them on sale at a local store about a year ago. You might still find them floating around somewhere on the web.

Does it have side pockets as well?

WildVolley
07-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Does it have side pockets as well?

Yes. Though the ones in black almost had a board-short look about them rather than a traditional cargo-short look. They were made for tennis with regular side and cargo pockets. This was part of the Andy Roddick Reebok trucker hat outfit. They were the Momentum 2 shorts, though I don't see them for sale doing a quick search. You might look at an auction site for them.

I looked at them and didn't buy them about a year ago.

garyfiddler
07-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes. Though the ones in black almost had a board-short look about them rather than a traditional cargo-short look. They were made for tennis with regular side and cargo pockets. This was part of the Andy Roddick Reebok trucker hat outfit. They were the Momentum 2 shorts, though I don't see them for sale doing a quick search. You might look at an auction site for them.

I looked at them and didn't buy them about a year ago.

thanks for the answer

Il Mostro
07-16-2008, 09:01 PM
I like shorts that have the ability to carry many things.

Sandwiches, beer, extra panties... Bizarro World!