PDA

View Full Version : How do Sergio Tacchini shirts fit?

bluetrain4
07-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Do they tend to run large or small, or average?

LafayetteHitter
07-16-2008, 12:41 PM
I ordered some from Europe a few years ago and they ran so small I thought I was sent childrens sizes. Not sure about the ones from TW as I believe these may run closer to normal sizes but you still have to order one size up from a US equivalent.

Thud and blunder
07-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Generally they run small in my experience, though I have one (long sleeve) shirt that is huge...go figure.

MAXXply
07-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I've made it my mission to hunt down old skool Mcenroe-era Tacchini gear. In my experience, the clothes do tend to run small, so you may wish to select a larger size than normal. Having said that, the Tacchini offerings here at T-W may be true-to-size, allowing for supersized American bodies (no offence).

As a guide, I'm a 40 chest and I usually select Large size Tacchini shirts.

snoopy
07-16-2008, 10:46 PM
I only have 1 tachini shirt. I ordered it from TW.

For reference, I find Nike size Mediums to fit me well. I find Mediums in Prince and Adidas tennis clothing to run large. I have to buy them in a size Small.

I ordered the tachini in a Medium. It fits well on my upper body but it runs long at my waist. In order to wear it without looking silly I need to tuck it in. If I could do it over I would have gotten a small.

ClubHoUno
07-17-2008, 05:54 PM
I ordered two Tacchini jackets in XXL, and they are surprisingly big. I normally use XL in Nike apparel shirts. Will buy XL Tacchini next time.