PDA

View Full Version : Patagonia Run-Shade shirt... for tennis!

jcstennis
07-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I have a bunch of "tennis" apparel... i love Adidas 365/Clima Cool stuff... but for other outdoor activities, i love Patagonia's line of clothing. So i checked to see if Patagonia had something that was close to my tennis stuff... and they do...

The Men's Run Shade shirt, it's great!... i just played in one and this shirt feels great! It's slightly slim (nice fit) but moves so well on your body, it's very light and is loaded with "Patty" technology. Nice zip front collar, the seams are perfect (virtually unnoticeable), breathes well, moves well and holds shape... plus it's made from recycled materials...

If you can, check it out... something different, and very well made from a great company. :)

DLtoken
07-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Patagonia sure does make some bomb gear.... I have never been one to justify spending a ton of cash on tennis apparel as I usually sweat so horribly and just beat the crap out of the clothing so, I just buy cheap clearance athletic shirts from Penny's.

But, for camping and hiking in the middle of no where, the best of everything is required for a comfortable and safe time... Good find man ;)

imajica77
07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
any chance you could post a pic of the shirt for those of us not familar with patagonia?

jcstennis
07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/jbird_5150/24335_170.jpg

jcstennis
07-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Patagonia sure does make some bomb gear.... I have never been one to justify spending a ton of cash on tennis apparel as I usually sweat so horribly and just beat the crap out of the clothing so, I just buy cheap clearance athletic shirts from Penny's.

But, for camping and hiking in the middle of no where, the best of everything is required for a comfortable and safe time... Good find man ;)

i have been wearing Patagonia for over 20 years... started with river gear for ww rafting and kayaking... their stuff stands the test of time and they guarantee everything and repair any damages... technically their clothing is getting better, not just the materials used (or re-used) but fit and finish.

the shirt i posted, is relly flexible, it is a great athletic shirt... good for hiking, running... and tennis...

they make a light, breathable material called capilene...nice stuff,comes in different densities/weights, the thinnest capilene feels great and is also very breathable.

i got the shirt because i had some online discounts i was able to cash in... well worth it!!!!!

imajica77
07-18-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks for posting the pic for me....nice shirt....will have to check this out a little closer now

jcstennis
07-20-2008, 06:36 AM
yeah... it has a small pocket on the right side/bottom... it can hold a small iPod or keys, small stuff like that... i have yet to use it, not sure that i will... well not when i am on a tennis court :)