PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy the stencil ink?

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Any sporting goods have them besides online? I live in Southern California by the way.

YULitle
07-17-2008, 06:31 PM
TW

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-ALLINK.html

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Any sporting goods have them besides online? I live in California by the way.

read bolded letters, thanks.

YULitle
07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
oh, duh, I'm dumb.

Ummmm, where ever they sell bingo blotters.

Mansewerz
07-17-2008, 06:41 PM
You live in california, TW is in california, go there!!!! LOL, bingo blotters, that sounds interesting..

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 06:46 PM
You live in california, TW is in california, go there!!!! LOL, bingo blotters, that sounds interesting..

TW is totally on the north side of Cali, lol.

Mansewerz
07-17-2008, 06:56 PM

Meh, only been to California once, San Jose. Nice place. Went to Fremont and Santa cruz too while I was there, but only for a short while.

tenis
07-17-2008, 07:20 PM

Totaly on the North???? Go back to school or get the map, dude!!!

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Totaly on the North???? Go back to school or get the map, dude!!!

totally on the north meaning that I can't drive there or it will take a few hours. I know my geography, so dont act like your making some contribution to my question.

Also, If I am located near Inland Empire, is it worth driving all the way to San Luis Obispo to just buy a $3 bottle of stencil ink? Just think about it man and get some common sense while you're at it.

YULitle
07-17-2008, 08:11 PM
totally on the north meaning that I can't drive there or it will take a few hours. I know my geography, so dont act like your making some contribution to my question.

Also, If I am located near Inland Empire, is it worth driving all the way to San Luis Obispo to just buy a $3 bottle of stencil ink? Just think about it man and get some common sense while you're at it.

Not everyone understands how tall California really is. It's tough to grasp if you haven't lived there. I've made the same mistake. I had a friend that lived in North California and I made the mistake a couple times in thinking that he could just jet down to San Fransisco or San Diego anytime. :D

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Not everyone understands how tall California really is. It's tough to grasp if you haven't lived there. I've made the same mistake. I had a friend that lived in North California and I made the mistake a couple times in thinking that he could just jet down to San Fransisco or San Diego anytime. :D

yea he kinda ticked me off because I have a concern here and he comes along to insult me of my statement regarding north cali.

YULitle
07-17-2008, 09:22 PM
yea he kinda ticked me off because I have a concern here and he comes along to insult me of my statement regarding north cali.

Oh, it's not as serious as all that. Really...

Just a common misconception. :D

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh, it's not as serious as all that. Really...

Just a common misconception. :D

I see that you have a video on how to use a stencil ink. If only you can send me one instantly some how. I feel that if I bought a stencil ink, the shipping costs more than the ink itself so I'm a bit reluctant to really buy it until I really need something from TW.

Anywho, how would you go about doing babolat stencil on ur racquet? Just look at the screenshots or what?

YULitle
07-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I see that you have a video on how to use a stencil ink. If only you can send me one instantly some how. I feel that if I bought a stencil ink, the shipping costs more than the ink itself so I'm a bit reluctant to really buy it until I really need something from TW.

Anywho, how would you go about doing babolat stencil on ur racquet? Just look at the screenshots or what?

Babolat logo is easiest. There are two crosses that connect each white/yellow hashmark on each side of the racquet. Just paint those crosses and the main in between them :D No stencil necessary. They don't even have one if you wanted it.

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Babolat logo is easiest. There are two crosses that connect each white/yellow hashmark on each side of the racquet. Just paint those crosses and the main in between them :D No stencil necessary. They don't even have one if you wanted it.

Alright, cool, thanks.

Do you happen to know any tennis store websites besides TW because I am looking to buy something with the stencil ink but its sold out on TW.

YULitle
07-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Alright, cool, thanks.

Do you happen to know any tennis store websites besides TW because I am looking to buy something with the stencil ink but its sold out on TW.

www.atssports.com (http://www.ats.com)

http://www.atssports.com/tennis.cfm?prodid=86 (specifically)

mwahsun
07-17-2008, 10:08 PM
www.atssports.com (http://www.ats.com)

http://www.atssports.com/tennis.cfm?prodid=86 (specifically)

Thanks. Just bought some dampeners and the stencil ink there! too bad the warehouse for ATS isn't as close to me like TW.

tenis
07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Blah,blah,blah...,sorry I didnt want make you cry. BTW, I'm in California.

get it in
07-18-2008, 03:21 PM
If you have a local tennis shop, they should carry it too. There are plenty in SoCal.

ODYSSEY Mk.4
07-18-2008, 03:22 PM
i dont live very far from you but ordering from TW takes like two days to receive so out of curiosity why not just stock up on some or is there just an immediate one time use kinda thing?

get it in
07-18-2008, 03:22 PM
If you have a local tennis shop, they should carry it too. There are plenty in SoCal.

That is, after you run out of the one you just bought.