PDA

View Full Version : James Blake shoes

dubv
07-20-2008, 04:53 PM
I was watching Blake play at Indy and he had on some really nice red breathe cages....similar to the white/red ones on tenniswarehouse but his had an all red side.....anyone know anything about it?

jsuwan
07-20-2008, 04:59 PM
I was watching Blake play at Indy and he had on some really nice red breathe cages....similar to the white/red ones on tenniswarehouse but his had an all red side.....anyone know anything about it?

I think he was wearing BF 2.

kike_valerin
07-20-2008, 05:23 PM
I think he was wearing BF 2.

that's wrong

the shoes is Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II

but some special edition

http://i35.tinypic.com/29ude9.jpg

Photoshop
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
that's wrong

the shoes is Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II

but some special edition

for the Olympics? I saw Nadal wearing them in some catalog.

federer envies me
07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
never mind somebody just posted the same thing

kike_valerin
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
BTW

nike gonna do some special shoe 4 the USA ? ? ?

Sangria Munky
07-21-2008, 12:39 AM
it's the breathe cage that nadal used for the davis cup2008

dmbroddick
07-21-2008, 06:40 AM
^
Not exactly the same. Nadal's had yellow inside the red. Also, if you notice Blakes's swoosh is gold(much like the rest of the Nike USA shoes for ther rest of the athletes). I'm guessing this is the Olympic shoe for team USA. Maybe one of the moderator's here can answer whether or not TW will have these available? I know last year you had the Davis Cup special make-up shoe. Count me in if you do!!!

Fedace
07-21-2008, 06:47 AM
That RED color looks like it is for Girls......Usually when Men wear red, it is more of a dark red color.

Lucy Brown
07-21-2008, 08:27 AM
They dont match the outfit either. Yuck!

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
07-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Technically who made up the matching the rule? Must everything match? :confused:

They look fine to me, plus they match with his tournagrip tape. :D

Fedace
07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Technically who made up the matching the rule? Must everything match? :confused:

They look fine to me, plus they match with his tournagrip tape. :D

I do agree with the matching look for the Pros. amateurs like me can wear crashing colors and it is no big deal but top level pros like Blake always has camara on him with millions of people watching. they have certain obligation to look good. I suggest to Blake, Wear Red Top with White shorts. Or Red Shorts with White top. Or All white top and shorts with Red headband. this is perfect combo with his red shoes.:)

Lucy Brown
07-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Everything must match and that little strip of red showing on the racquet doesnt count. :-P It's all about coordinating your colors properly. Mr Blake obviously has more important things to worry about. ;)

KerryJ
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
In the apparel update thing it said

"James Blake wears Nike apparel, Nike Vapor IV's/Nike Breathe Free II's, and plays with an Aerogel 200. Brought to you by Tennis Warehouse"

Kinda bad marketing for people who know tennis, those were clearly Breathe Cage II's

El Guapo
07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
They're the Olympic colorway.

SempreSami
07-22-2008, 04:16 AM
That RED color looks like it is for Girls......Usually when Men wear red, it is more of a dark red color.

Errr, since when?

darrinbaker00
07-22-2008, 09:32 PM
I think JB should bust out the red, white and blue Breathe Cages he wore in the Davis Cup final last year. :cool:

Fedace
07-22-2008, 09:44 PM
I think JB should bust out the red, white and blue Breathe Cages he wore in the Davis Cup final last year. :cool:

Actually this Red breath cages are sold at TW right at this moment.

nn
07-23-2008, 04:58 PM
it is not BFII look at the Nike logo position..might be red version for china games..

El Guapo
07-23-2008, 05:31 PM
it is not BFII look at the Nike logo position..might be red version for china games..

Ugh. Try reading the thread next time.

consistency wins
07-23-2008, 10:54 PM
I do agree with the matching look for the Pros. amateurs like me can wear crashing colors and it is no big deal but top level pros like Blake always has camara on him with millions of people watching. they have certain obligation to look good. I suggest to Blake, Wear Red Top with White shorts. Or Red Shorts with White top. Or All white top and shorts with Red headband. this is perfect combo with his red shoes.:)

I'm sure he'll start wearing what you have recommended instantly :)