PDA

View Full Version : Love Kirschbaum Proline II but ?Copoly with the most feel

joemanblues
07-20-2008, 08:00 PM
I have a full job of ProLine II on my K90 I love the durability its lasting me longer then a week lost some tension but still plays soft and not dead like Luxilon would usually feel, however it has very little feel. My last setup was Proline II on mains and Lasefibre Phenom XRC on crosses and I cannot explain in words what a killer setup that was and how expensive it got very fast. So I switched to full Copoly Proline, could you guys tell me what copoly has offered you the most "feel" to you so that I can hybrid it with it I chew multis in three days by the way

counterpuncher
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Luxilon BB Ace by far, but that isn't going to save you any money. My budget suggestions would be Cyber Blue, Cyber Flash and SPPP. I use SPPP Pure 1.18 in my K95 and that plays quite well.

Noisy Ninja
07-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Pro Supex Big Ace Micro (1.15) should fit your criteria; the string has a surprising amount of feel for a polyester and cheap as chips. It's surprisingly soft for a poly and I've been using it as a full setup in my K90's; it typically last ~6-8 hours before breaking/need cutting out due to tension loss.

FloridaAG
07-22-2008, 03:43 AM
This does notanswer your question but I am hybrided with Proline II in the mains and NRG in the crosses and am loving it