PDA

View Full Version : Can you pull up the Nike Dri-Fit Tennis Power quarter socks so they look like crews?

garyfiddler
07-20-2008, 08:15 PM
I like wearing quarter socks and crew socks at different times and i don't want to buy that many pairs of socks. The size i saw for one group is from size 8 to 12. I wear a size 9.

Lucy Brown
07-21-2008, 08:34 AM
I wear my crews like Nadal. I pull them down and overlap them so they look like crews. Makes your ankles look more buff. : )

Lucy Brown
07-21-2008, 10:25 AM
I misread you post. You can make crews look like 1/4's but your not going to pull up 1/4's and make them look like crews. Buy crews not 1/4's if you dont want 30 pairs of tennis socks like I have. :)

garyfiddler
07-21-2008, 12:44 PM
I wear my crews like Nadal. I pull them down and overlap them so they look like crews. Makes your ankles look more buff. : )

Wait, you overlap them to make them look like crews or quarters?

Lucy Brown
07-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Sorry, I kinda screwed that post up. :oops: I wear crews and pull them down and overlap the sock to look like a 1/4. Thats what Nadal does. It almost looks like you have your ankles taped with the material doubled in that area. It makes your ankles look thicker. Thats the way to go. Then you can wear the sock two ways as a crew or a 1/4. :)