PDA

View Full Version : I need this Bjor Borg Fila cardigan/jacket - where to but it ?

ClubHoUno
07-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Anyone knows where I can buy this Fila Bjorn Borg jacket:

http://www.zogmatch.dk/images/items/scaled_250/1206783135_filajacket_xjuxdy7q.jpg

tomas9848
07-25-2008, 08:02 AM
cool jacket. Yeah i want it too

ClubHoUno
07-25-2008, 12:20 PM
cool jacket. Yeah i want it too

I just bought in a local shop in Scandinavia - but I hoped to get it for cheaper on a US based tennis shop, but not so :(

I paid $200 for it - but it's worth it.

It's really high quality - with a combination of wool and acryl (don't know what acryl is called in English). I also will buy the blue and green version of this - it looks great :D

ClubHoUno
07-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Will post some pics of it in the "Show your apparel section" later - I still have it in the washer - always wash the new stuff I buy, before I wear it :)

BreakPoint
07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Will post some pics of it in the "Show your apparel section" later - I still have it in the washer - always wash the new stuff I buy, before I wear it :)
Um...it's made of wool. I don't know why you would want to put it in the washer. I hope you didn't ruin it. I have this same jacket and I've never washed mine. But then again I almost never wear it because I don't want to have to wash it. :shock:

scraps234
07-25-2008, 05:19 PM
that is one nice jacket i want it 2

ClubHoUno
07-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Um...it's made of wool. I don't know why you would want to put it in the washer. I hope you didn't ruin it. I have this same jacket and I've never washed mine. But then again I almost never wear it because I don't want to have to wash it. :shock:

It's 30% wool AND 70% ACRYL (some kind of synthetic fabric) - it will go in the washer just fine. 30 degrees celcius :D

I'm looking forward to getting the fresh dark blue and the grass green version of this tennis jacket. Definitely not one I would play in, it's just too hot and NOT sweat wicking at all. I prefer my Sergio Tacchini tennis jackets if I need to use a tennis jacket on the court.

This BB Fila jacket is just for show to and from the court and maybe also as a nice sweater for daily use :)

I bought a size XXL in the Fila BB Jacket - and it only just fits me. The 2 Sergio Tacchini tennis jackets I bought were also XXL - and they are almost too big, so remember that this Fila is tight and small sized - but great looking :D