PDA

View Full Version : F/S 3 Yonex RDS 002 Tour 4 1/2

aceinurface
07-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I have for sale 3 Yonex RDS 002 Tours.

I bought the first in January, the other two in February. Only used for my high school season. So condition wise they are all structurally sound, with normally wear and tear. They all have one layer of lead tape at the 9,3, and 12 o'clock positions, that I can take off if you request.

The first I would rate as 7.5/10 has a TW leather grip on it and is currently strung with Luxilon BB Alu @ 58#. It has some flukey weird scrape of paint off of the top not from me throwing it, but from me using it to keep me from falling. I have never thrown or abused any of these racquets. I am asking $70 for this one.

The second I will rate 8/10 with stock grip and small paint chip on the side. it comes strung with Topspin Cyber Power (think they switched the name to Cyber Blue now?) @ 60# asking $75

The third I rate 8.5-9/10 with a stock grip. This one has seen the least use, and is currently strung with KLip K-Boom 17g @60 in mains and gamma tnt2 16g @58 in crosses. Asking $85 for this.

I want to sell all of these. If you wish to purchase all three I will let them all go for $200. I can restring them if you wish, just pay for the strings plus an additional $5 for labor.

Email is fugz004@yahoo.com

aceinurface
08-17-2008, 11:19 PM
SOLD!!
Thanks for the interest.