PDA

View Full Version : Need help to choose a new racquet

Teco
07-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Im currently using the K-Factor Six One 95, but I think i need to buy a new racquet, I dont know but i think this racquet is too heavy for me, 330g, and it have alot more control than power.
And when I hit with this racquet, I tend to over-hit a lot of times, my arm/hand get stiff, so i think its because i have to force more to hit with decent spin/depth...

But i dont know what racquet to get, i was thinking in some of Dunlop or Yonex.
What do you guys recommend? I never used the Dunlop and Yonex racquets, but I heard they are very good, if someone can say a little about some of these racquets. ( I dont know the best models, I never used them )

AznRamenDude
07-25-2008, 08:27 PM
If you are tending to overhit sometimes and it goes long, its just technique. the k95 offer good spin, so you should be able to get the balls to go in with good technigue. But if the racquet is too heavy, then yeah, a new racquet would be helpful.

Try Dunlop M-fil 200 on TW. Lighter weight, open string pattern for spin, still a solid playing racquet.

hope that helps

Teco
07-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Its the weight, I feel like I can use heavy racquets but I cant heheh, my arm and hand start to be stiff, but with 300g racquets or lower its normal.

I was looking at reviews of the Yonex RDS 002, its a good racquet? Whats the cons and pros?

Thx.