PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Head I.Prestige Mid Grip size 4 1/4 (MADE IN AUSTRIA)

kingnike12
07-25-2008, 11:41 PM
I have 2 Head i.prestige mid grip size 4 1/4. The condition is about 7.5-8. It is one of the first edition i.prestiges both made in austria with the rubber covering on the throat. Because the throat was so cheaply covered, it left some marks on the throat while stringing. The rubber comes off really really easily I guess and has no effect whatsoever on playability. All the prestige owners know what I am talking about. The grommet is worn out a little bit from normal play which you can replace for very cheap and the racket has no cracks whatsoever on them. I can guarentee you that it's in good condition and that you'll love them when you receive them. I love the prestige but it doesn't give me what I need which is a little more power and a little more forgiveness. I guess I am not good enough to maximize the potential of this racket. One of the rackets is strung with babolat hurricane 18/Gosen Micro sheep 18 @ 57 pounds and the other one is full gosen micro sheep 18. The strings on the hybrid was used for 3 hitting sessions for about an hour each and the other one was hit with once for 20 minutes. Email at pbyoon@gmail.com if you are interested and make me an offer i can't refuse! Thank you all!

kingnike12
08-01-2008, 10:41 AM
still taking offers. I am asking for 150 dollars shipped or best offer. Thanks all!